#BrokenPromises Chapter-14

*Boom Boom Boom*

"Room Service...is everything alright in there?....HELLO?"

Babies were crying, room service were steady knocking. Equana finally got up as the room spinned in circles. Coming back to her senses, she ran to the door and yelled through the front door....

"Yeah everything is fine, everything is alright!"

The maid looked in a worried expression but simply said...

"OK,just checking...!"

The maid moved on to the next room...

Equana wiped her eyes and shook her head, like she was recovering from an all night party. She quickly got her babies as they laid on the bed wet, needing changed, and hungry.

"OK babies...OK....mamas here...mommas here okay!"

Equana knew that her babies were hungry. And according to in her eyes, that "fake ass police officer".....supposing, the protective service provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Equana started to think that maybe someone did try to bring something but from the high, she missed it. Suddenly.....

"AHHHHHHHHH .....AHHHHHH!"

Equana could hear loud screams from a couple of hotel rooms down. Equana opened the door looked down and could see people gathering around that hotel room. She could now hear police sirens. She noticed that everybody who peeped in the room, immediately turned around in disgust.

Suddenly Equana called one of the other residents over and asked...

"What happen?"

The older woman replied....

"That lady that was doing house keeping this morning, discovered a young girl body covered in blood laying in the bath tub. They said the room is filled with blood. I heard the young girl name was Lexis or something.

Equana heart started to panic, as she immediately rushed through the few detectives that were there. Running into the hotel room, it looked like something from a horror movie. She opened the bathroom floor and immediately ran back out. To her surprise, it was her friend Lexis dead, cold blooded.

Equana ran back to her room, as her babies still stood in the front door. She quickly grabbed their things together to prepare to leave. The media and detectives were full in effect. Suddenly, she looked at a text message that had popped up from a number she didn't recognize....

"You're next...I never knew you could run like that. Hell you never ran when I use to whoop yo ass in our house. Bitch YOU DEAD!"

**STACY TUNED FOR THE BIG FINALE**