#BrokenPromises Chapter-3

BrokenPromises Chapter-3

"Henry please no ...please!"

Equana sat on the floor begging her stepfather not to slap her again. The babies steadily cried as Henry stood over they momma.

"Give me the damn EBT card Equana damn!"

Equana got up slow and grabbed her purse. Looking through it, tears obstruct her vision. She gave him the card and walked over by the sink to wash the dishes. Her kids sat there and watched her as she did so. Henry walked towards the door and looked around back at Equana.

"How much money on this card anyway?"

Equana instantly replied..

"Twenty Eight"

"I'll be back ok?"

It was a shame how Henry would beat on Equana but play it cool like nothing never happened. Equana could hear Henry cranking his Oldsmobile. She quickly ran to the bathroom to look to see if she had any swelling. Holding her baby, she could see her two year old looking at her.

"Sammy don't you ever treat a woman like Henry do OK?...do you hear me?"

The lil one nodded his head, even though he really didn't understand what his mother said.

Equana could hear her phone ring. She ran to it thinking it was Henry but it was her friend Lexis.

"Hello?"

"What's up girl you alright?"

"Yea I'm good girl

...shit!"

"Yo you had Ms Thomas bugging when you left."

"Man fuck that lady...bald head ass."

Lexis started laughing but replied..

"So girl you know that was your last straw, what you gone do now?"

Lexis knew Equana whole situation. Well, not the part about her step dad being her baby daddy. The only thing Lexis knew was that Equana mother were on drugs, her step dad sold them, and that her baby daddy stayed in another state somewhere.

"Girl ion know...I might just gone and get my GED on line and find me a job man."

"Baby girl you know I'm here for you...u need to report Henry crazy ass to girl. I know he be hitting you to."

Equana heart stopped for a minute to hearing Lexis words...

"What you mean you know he be hitting me? Don't nobody put they hands on me baby!"

"Equana you know Henry and my momma been going out lately? My momma think I don't know but he be over here all the time."

The crazy part about Equanas situation, when Lexis told her that...Equana instantly got jealous. Equana was slick in love with Henry and it only gets deeper.

**STAY TUNED... THIS STORY GON GET CRAZY YALL!!**