#BrokenPromises Chapter-9

"Lord Jesus help me!"

Equana said silently to herself.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!*

Equana quickly cocked the gun back and crept on the floor towards the back door. Not eager to ask who it was, she got up slowly and looked through the peep hole and no one was there. Almost panicking, she rushed back to her kids bedroom to check on them. Seeing that they were still asleep, she ran back to the living room after hearing a glass break. She quickly shot the gun blind sided to scare whoever was in her living room.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE LEAVE THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY!"

Still no respond, she screamed and yelled again...

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOW, WHOEVER YOU ARE!"

She could instantly hear both of her kids crying out loud, due to the loud gun fire. She immediately ran in their room and locked their bedroom door. Holding the two in her bed and all out of ideas, she cried and prayed until she heard police sirens. She gets up and run back towards the living room window and could see a beer bottle thrown through her window, along with police yelling through her front door.

"Ma'am please come out with your hands up!"

At a sigh of relief, she opened her front door and police forced her down, not knowing the whole story. Three hours later, the police informed her about Henrys being bailed out a couple hours prior.

"Ma'am we don't know what is going on but we would strongly suggest that you go to a relative house until we get to the bottom of this."

The police explained how Henry was not supposed to been bailed out and that the holding cell team that night, was not informed.

Equana swallowed hard...

"Officer I have nowhere to go. My mother is dead and my father left me a long time ago. Where am I to go?"

Pleaded Equana as she held her kids confused. She also told the officers the whole story about her step father being the father of her kids and that her mother died of drugs.

The officers paused for a second after listening to Equanas heart felt story and replied...

"Ma'am we hate to tell you this but we just got information before neighbors called that Henry also may have killed your mother also.... That's why we was already on our way before your neighbors called. We figured he would come for you"

***STAY TUNED.... YALL DONT WANNA MISS THIS EPIC'NESS*"*