#BrokenPromises Chapter-2

Equana took the phone from her ear because she really hated listening to him when he screamed. She put the phone back up to her ear and simply replied...

"I'm sorry OK!

Almost home, she walked most of the way with her head down. She just knew she wasn't gone be able to go back to school due to the last straw. The principal gave her numerous of chances over the years and she had just took the last one, outbursting to her teacher.

Thinking to herself...

"Damn man my life fucked up...I'm so scared to go home man. My momma gone...my daddy on drugs and don't won't me...two kids by the same man who ran my momma to her grave. Lord I just don't know."

From a distance she could see her step dad Henry and her two kids sitting on the porch. The crazy part about this story, was that Henry had a car but made her walk unless it was time to get her tanf check she received once a month.

She walked up to the first step and immediately her two year old jumped off of Henry and into Equana arms. Boy did that make Henry mad when his oldest did that.

"Bitch get yo ass in that house and fix these kids something to eat hell... been worrying with they bad ass all day."

Equana grabbed the two and immediately walked into the kitchen to avoid confrontation. Looking around the kitchen, inside the fridge, and in the cabinets, nothing but baking soda was in there.

She yelled out...

"Bay we need to go the store!"

Equana only had twenty eight dollars on her ebt card.

Henry instantly got out his rocking chair and rushed in on Equana and slapped her to the ground.

*WHAP WHAP WHAP*

"Bitch if you would of did like I asked you to, we would have food in the mother fucking refrigerator."

The babies started crying and Henry yelled at them also...

"SHUT YALL AZZ UP!"

faking like he was gon hit them also.

**STAY TUNED.. THIS STORY HEAR THO...DONT MISS THIS ONE. ...TELL A FRIEND**