#BrokenPromises Chapter-12

The officer looked around quick, as he slowly walked back into the hotel room with Equana. He could hear Equana running bath water in the tub and just shook his head, as he looked at her kids sleeping; Sort of in a way of feeling sorry for them.

Equana could hear the door open, along with the officer dropping her bags against the thin wooden floor. She walked out the bathroom and could see the officer holding up the couple of bags of what she knew was heroine.

Gasping for air...

"Where did that come from officer?"

The officer started to laugh as he couldn't believe those words came out her mouth.

"Let me guess you're either using these drugs or you helped Henry sell them? Or maybe you think that I'm going to believe, that I found these anywhere? Come on tell me Equana?"

Equana swallowed even harder as she started to tremble, like when Henry use to get mad at her. She started to explain...

"Sir Henry must have put them in....

But before she could get her words out, the officer interrupted her loudly this time....

"MS EQUANA! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT POSSESSION OF HEROINE IN THIS STATE AUTOMATIC GIVE YOU UP TO 25YRS WITHOUT PAROLE?"

The room got quiet for a couple of seconds....

The officer broke silence, as he walked over towards her swiftly, with his handcuffs....

"Ma'am you are under arrest. Anything you say...."

Equana couldn't hear none of the Miranda rights that was being said to her. She was so shock, that it seem like her mind was quickly frozen. All she could think about her babies... suddenly....

"Please OFFICER NO! I can't go to jail ...I can't...I'll do anything ....ANYTHING OFFICER!"

Resisting arrest, all the officer could hear was ...

"Ill do anything ....ANYTHING!"

The officer suddenly loosen his grip, turned her around, unbuckled his pants....

"ANYTHING HUH?"

Equana nodded her head yes.

"BEND OVER!"

**STAY TUNED...THE EPIC'NESS CONTINUES**