#BrokenPromises Chapter-11

"What is really going on? Equana stop tripping!"

Equana thoughts to herself as they headed to the hotel.

Looking back at her kids in distress about the whole situation she was going through. The officer could see Equana's worried expressions and body language, by her biting her nails.

"Ma'am believe me, you are going to be just fine, don't worry. We will serve justice."

Equana started to cry as the officer pointed to the hotel, which was about a hundred feet ahead of them.

"This is the hotel. We will have officers to come in and check around the vicinity,  every other hour on the hour."

The officer parked the car in front of the check in entrance.

"Ma'am stay right here while I go check you in. They already are expecting you."

The officer got out the car and went inside. Equana looked back at her kids and could see the two were asleep. She turned back forward and started biting her nails again. She started to think about her life and all the tragedy she's been going through, which made tears fall again. Suddenly, the officer came out and walked back to the car and opened her door.

"Ok ma'am we have you all booked and ready to go. Helping her with her things, the officer explained every detail about her staying."

The room number was 109. The four walked into the hotel room, as the officer looked around to make sure her stay would be comfortable. Helping with her last bags, while Equana put her kids in bed. The officer grabbed Equana's last couole of bags and noticed a couple small zip lock bags dropping on the ground. He picked it up and notice that it was heroine.

**STAY TUNED AS THE TWISTED  EPIC'NESS CONTINUES...**