Panic flashes across his eyes. He leans down and scoops me up, carrying me over to the couch. I feel the urge to close my eyes until I hear Mark say something. "Can I help you? You're not allowed to be back here," he snaps.

I roll my head to the side and see the man at the bar. He's fumbling around with his belt. "Oh, sorry. Thought this way was to the bathroom." He leaves quickly after.

"He... he kept trying to buy my drink at the bar. Asked me to dance," I can tell none of the words I am saying are crystal clear.

I'll be surprised if Mark understands me. "Okay, let me call the manager quick." He stays right next to me then pulls out his phone. "Can you come to the back? I think an individual drugged my son's girlfriend and may need medical assistance."

Drugged me?

Oh my god, he drugged me.

I looked away from my glass even for a moment. He was watching me the entire time after I left the bar to see where I went after.

My whole body is relaxed, but my heart and mind is racing. I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack, but I can't move. My body is too tired.

"What's going on? I called the cops," another man says, rushing back.

I don't have the effort to open my eyes so I simply listen. "She's out of it. She's hardly making sense. She can't keep her eyes open. A guy walked back here, in the midst of unbuckling his belt!" Mark says.

"Okay, I'm locking all exits and no one can leave until cops show," the manager says, walking to the front.

I hear Ross say. "Thank you, hope you all enjoyed your time tonight!"

Then quickly after, the manager talks into the microphone. "Security is locking all exits until further notice. There is no emergency, we need police to come in easily without the flow of cars exiting."

I manage to open my eyes and roll my head back to look at the entrance to the back room.

"What's going on?" Riker asks, walking in. "What happened to Hayley?"

As soon as my name rolled off his tongue, Ross shoves through the rest of his siblings. My eyes are half opened as I watch him sprint toward me. "What happened? What's wrong? Are you sick? Hurt?" He kneels beside me. I opened my mouth and attempted to talk, but everything coming out was pure gibberish. "Dad?" He says, his voice full of panic.

"I came back here and she was on the floor and couldn't move. The cops will be here any moment, but we think she was drugged."

Ross looks back down at me then up to his dad. "It was that asshole at the bar, right? Oh my god, I'm going to fucking kill him." He stands up and I somehow managed to grab onto his hand.

"I'm scared, stay," I mumble out.

He doesn't think twice before sitting down, kneeling beside me. "I'm right here, I'm sorry baby," he says, his hands going around mine.

"What happened?" Liv's voice breaks out.

I hear Rocky begin to explain so I don't even bother glancing over. I need to close my eyes.