she reached Mumbai airport and found her aunt nats waiting for her in the airport. she ran towards her and hugged her.

"got any information?" - nisha asked her while breaking the hug. 

"his office is in badra and thankfully he's in his office" - her aunt replied.

"oh my god, thank you bua... love you"-  nisha said and they both reached his office but whose office?

nisha stepped out of the car where her aunt stayed inside. 

"really want to do this? i mean i can accompany you" - her aunt asked her.

"yeah... i have decided i wanted to do this to anika mom and ansh's happiness... wish me luck" - nisha said and moved inside the office.

"hello" - she greeted the receptionist. 

"hi... how can i help you?" - the receptionist asked her.

"i want to meet Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi" - she said with a little smile.

"do you have an appointment?" - the receptionist asked her.

"nope... tell him i am nisha Rao, anika Rao's daughter" - she said to the receptionist. 

"but sir is in meeting... can you wait for a while... i will pass the information once the meeting got over" - she said to her where she smiled back, said "no problem" and waited for him. 

it has been three hours since she came. neither the receptionist called him nor the meeting got over. her stomach started to make sounds in hunger. at last, the meeting got over the receptionist called him. 

sir, there's a girl named nisha Rao daughter of anika Rao came to meet you... - she said to him through the intercom.

hello, sir... - she checked the phone connection probably she got her silence in return.

sir... before 3 hours... oh... ok sir... i will send her... - she replied in a very low tone.

ma'am ... - she called nisha where she turned back to assure whether she's calling her or not. 

me... - nisha asked her in confusion. 

yeah... ma'am ... sir is calling you inside... - she said in a low tone probably she would have got nice scoldings from him. 

she went inside, even though he's ansh father. her heart started to beat fast like she's going to meet her father after a very long time. she wiped off her sweat, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. where instead of ordering her to come in, he himself came and opened the door for her. she saw him, he saw her. even though she saw him in photos. she can't able to take her eyes off from him. maybe because of shock.

hi... - he said with a smile covering his lips and tears welled up in his eyes clearly saying that he's fighting with his emotions on seeing her in front of him. 

hello... - she replied in an awkward tone where she really had no idea what to reply. 

come in... - he said and she stepped inside without even facing him.