Chapter 12: Ocean Park

Start from the beginning

"I don't." You raised your brow.

"Well that's not my problem."

You huffed air in disbelief.

"May I ask why they sort of....die?"

"No, that's it for today. Knowing too much won't do you good. You'll know about it soon but not now."

"Soon?"

"Let's get back to the palace." He said as he got up.

You breathed in frustration as you followed.

His clothes then flew towards him and he started wearing it, same went to you. Your clothes included a black cropped top and a black skirt to match the outfit.

 Your clothes included a black cropped top and a black skirt to match the outfit

"Were you always this lazy?" You asked raising your brow.

"Yes, but not in bed." He winked.

You rolled your eyes as he chuckled.

|
|

"Where are we going? I thought my bedroom is that way." You pointed at the place.

"Your room is destroyed so you'll be sleeping in my room for awhile but we're not going to my room right now."

"Where are we going?"

"Ocean Park."

"What's that?" You asked.

"You'll see." He smiled as he held your hand and leaded you.

|
|

You arrived at a place which seemed like an aquarium but cooler. There were fishes and octopuses dancing in the water. There were theme park rides which you could've never imagined it existed down here. There were also many people walking around and taking rides as if a theme park under the ocean is a normal thing.

"Wanna ride?"

"Which one?" You asked.

"That one. The rollercoaster." He pointed.

You bit your lower lips as your head turned up to see how high it went.

"D-Do we have to?" You said nervously.

"Don't be scare, I'll hold you hands." He smiled revealing his bunny teeth.

"It's not that scary I promise. You're just a scaredy cat." He giggled.