After ISAC- recovery

Start from the beginning

Jeongyeon: "lets just go to the terrace right?"

Jihyo: "Whatever."
Jihyo answers frustrated panting heavily.

As they reached to the rooftop,

Jihyo panting heavily: "So what is it?"

Jeongyeon: "Okay..So Can you tell me what's going on with mina and chaeyoung?"

Jihyo: "Why? Suddenly?"

Jeongyeon: "Well because, I need to know. Something really weird is going on and I'm unable to understand anything."

Jihyo: "Like what? Can you tell me properly?"

Jeongyeon: "They had a fight today."

Jihyo: "And?"

Jeongyeon: "And Mina failed today just because of chaeyoung."

Jihyo: "Yaahhaa!! Why would you even blame her?"

Jeongyeon: "Didn't you hear what I said? They had a fight, right before Mina's performance. And weirdly, chaeyoung was being so rude to her and even with me too. I was really surprised with her sudden bitter behaviour. I couldn't understand why was she being like that."

Jihyo: "Well then, how would I also know what went wrong? And why would you even ask me?

Jeongyeon: "Well the other day, you were the one who acted like you knew everything, giving me lecture on noticing my surroundings."

Jihyo: 'Well because atleast I know the stuffs more than you."

Jeongyeon: " Then Just spill all that you know."

Jihyo: "Well its a long-long story."

Jeongyeon: "I am all free now. So please spill."

Jihyo: "Actually i can't. Its their story and its a matter between the two so..."

Jeongyeon: "But I don't wanna see them fight anymore. We need to stop them."

Jihyo: "Its not in our hands. its a lot more complicated than what you think."

Jeongyeon: " Why? What's so serious that we can't even interfere?"

Jihyo: "I can't say unnie. I told you it's complicated. And why are you being so anxious about it? Is something going on with you too?"

Jeongyeon: "What? What do you mean?  I-I'm just tensed for them. And also..... I really can't see Mina suffer anymore. I have seen her suffering for months. I saw how she cried everynight. And how I had to calm her down and let her to sleep everyday. But I have never known the reason and I never asked her. I always hoped she would share herself when would feel like. But she never did. But now, why do i feel like all this time the reason for her tears was chaeyoung herself."

Jihyo: "Why? Why would you say that?"

Jeongyeon: "l am not blind Jihyo. Everyone can see it clearly. We just never say or question because it's kind of awkward."

Jihyo: " What kind of weird? Say it properly."

Jeongyeon: "I know that you know it too, but still.. I'm.. I'm gonna say it. I feel like....like the two are more than friends."