Chapter Twenty- One

Aria:

“You guys did what!” Alison shouted. We were now together at my-and Niall’s- apartment and I had just broken some very important news to her.

“Shhh keep it down, he’ll hear you!” I whispered loudly.

“Opps sorry. But oh my goodness, I can’t believe that the two of you-“ she giggled. “That the two of you had sex”.

“Don’t say it like that,” I whined.

“Opps, I’m sorry. I forgot for a moment, we’re in the United Kingdom. Here you don’t have sex, you shag”.

“Alison!”

“What? It’s true. So how was it?”

I bit my lip and shrugged, before grinning. “I’m not going to lie. It was actually pretty darn great”.

“That’s great!”

I bit my lip and lowered my head nervously ducking her gaze.

“That’s not the point..”

She gave me a puzzled look. “Then what is? Was there more to the story?” she asked me, confused.

I nervously chewed on a fingernail, a horrid habit that I did in circumstances of stress. I tentatively nodded my head yes.

“Oh my gosh. You’re not?...”

I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip, willing myself not to cry. I couldn’t possibly be correct in my theory. There was no way.. Was there?

One hour and three at home pregnancy tests later I knew for sure that my theory was indeed correct.

“What happened?” Alison asked when I finally stepped out of the bathroom.

“Fuck my life,” was my only response.

Harry:

Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we’d be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn’t she lovely made from love

My phone rang and I smiled. I had set the song for Alison.

“Hey babe,” I answered, smiling.

“Hi, ermm. Is Niall there with you?” Alison asked nervously.

“Ughh no. He’s at the gym right now with Zayn I believe. Why?”

She sighed on the other end and said, “talk to Aria please”.

“Hello, Aria?” I said, after a few moments.

“NiallandIslepttogetherandnowI’mpreganantandIdon’tknowwhattodoandIdon’tknowhowtotellhim,” Aria said on the other line, her words coming out in a quick jumble.

“Aria love, I need you to calm down a bit and take a few deep breaths. I can’t understand you when you talk so fast. Can you relax for a moment and take a few deep breaths? Can you do that for me?”

I heard her take a few deep breaths on the other line. After a minute or so I spoke. “Are you feeling a bit calmer now?”

“A bit,” she said.

“Ok. Now please calmly tell Dr. Harry what seems to be the problem”.

“Me.And. Niall. Slept. Together. And. Now. I. Am. Pregnant. And.I. Don’t. Know. How. To. Tell. Him. That. I’m. Knocked. Up,” she said.