Chapter Ten- Niall

I opened the door and looked at the girl in front of me. Her long hair was in big, soft curls and cascaded down her back. She was dressed in a white tank top with a high neck, leopard print shorts, and colorful high wedges. Her makeup was light but her lipstick was a deep red.

I raised an eyebrow. Was this lass who I thought she was? “Holy shit. Aria?”

She grinned at me, revealing white teeth beneath her red lips. “The one and only! Do I look alright?” she asked, nervously tugging down the hem of her shorts.

“You look… stunning. Bloody gorgeous I’d say”.

She giggled. “Close your mouth sweetie, you don’t wanna attract flies with all the sweet things you say”.           

I laughed, realizing that my mouth had been gaping open. I let her inside. Harry and the boys opened their mouths. Alison seemed unphased, and smiled at Aria.

“I’d probably be all surprised if I hadn’t known you for forever. She dresses up fancy like this all the time, guys,” she said with a giggle.

“Stop drooling mate, it’s impolite,” Harry whispered in my ear. Aria had already gone to Alison and the two girls were busy whispering together.

“I’m not drooling!” I hissed back.

Harry snorted. “Honestly Niall. You’re supposed to be the good one here. But I know if it were up to you, you’d be snogging her the whole night. Possibly even shag her”.

“Harry!”

He grinned. “Ok maybe the shagging’s pushing it.

“So’s the snogging!” I hissed. Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

“So what you’re saying- and correct me if I’m wrong- is that with her all dressed up like that, you would not even consider snogging her. Even just for a bit?”

I rolled my eyes. “Harry, drop it”.

He grinned. “I knew it,” he said before walking to Alison, wrapping his arms around her waist, and planting a kiss on her cheek, making her smile and blush.

Sometimes I got jeleous of all that. The romantic things, I mean. Liam has Danielle. Louis has Eleanor. Zayn has Perrie. And now Harry, the group’s last single lad now had Alison. And I was happy for them. I truly was. But.. where did that leave me. Sure I had a gorgeous fake girlfriend. But it wasn’t the same thing as a real girlfriend. And because of the stupid stunt I pulled yesterday, neither I, nor Aria would be able to get a real relationship any time soon.

“Ready to go?” Aria’s high pitched voice chirped in my ear, interrupting my train of thought. Holy crap, she was almost my height. Then I remembered, she was wearing insanely tall heels to elevate her petite body. I smiled at her and held my arm out for her. She took it and we walked to my car to meet the interviewer.

What in the world had I just gotten myself into?

When we arrived at the studio, a short, porky blonde woman in her mid-forties was there to greet us.

“Oh Niall Horan and his lovely lady miss..?” She said. She was clearly a Britain native.

“Aria,” she said with a smile. “Aria Beliza”.

“Lovely. And I see that you’re both ready. So the interview will begin in about fifteen minutes. Until then, you’re welcome to enjoy refreshments in our break room,” she said, leading us into a small red room with a black leather couch, black leather chairs, and tables set out with a bunch of food.