Chapter Two- Niall

When I opened the door I found myself looking down at a girl. She wore teal cloth shorts, a white tee reading Boston, no shoes, and had her dark ringlets up in a loose bun. Her hands were placed on her hips and her face wore an annoyed expression until she saw my face. Her hazel eyes widened when she noticed me and her mouth fell into a silent o.

            I sighed. Of course this would be her reaction. Not that I’m complaining about it, but being part of One Direction usually leaves me rather well known to girls. This was probably just another fan girl that had tried to follow me home. I had just settled in this apartment a few weeks ago and now I’d have to pack up and move before herds of obsessed girls showed up at my door.

            “Can I help you?” I asked her, letting the frustration be clearly heard in my voice. It was nearly 11:30 at night. What in the bloody hell was this girl doing stalking me at this hour?

            She removed her hands from her hip and began to nervously chew on her thumb nail. “Ya. You can try lowering that music. It’s almost 4:30 in the morning where we used to live and I have to get up early tomorrow”.

            I scoffed. A likely story. Had she followed me home from McDonalds were I had gone just twenty minutes ago to pick up dinner for my mates and I? “Yeah, right,” I said sarcastically, “how did you find out where I live?”

            She narrowed her eyes at me. “Are you accusing me of stalking you?”

            “Not necessarily. I’m just pointing out that it’s a bit odd that you’ve managed to find out where my bloody apartment is. Is one night of peace to much to ask?”

            She dropped her hands back to her hips. “You think I FOLLWED you? I just moved here! I live next door. I was shocked to know that you live here. I just came to tell whoever inhabited the apartment that the music was too damn loud. Can you just lower it so my roommate and I can sleep?”

            This was a bit of a surprise. She was my neighbor. Not a stalker. I feel a bit bad now.

            “You really live next door?”

            She took a small gold key from her pocket, walked over to the door next mine, inserted the key in the keyhole and opened the door. “Does that answer you question?” she asked as she shut and re-locked the door.

            Now I felt really bad. “I’m sorry. Honestly. I had no idea”

            “Ok fine. Can you just lower the music?” I smirked. She had been nervous at first, but this girl held a lot of sass.

            “Do you want to come inside for a cup of coffee or something?”

            “I don’t know. Maybe?”

            I chuckled and playfully raised an eyebrow. “Maybe?”

            She giggled. “Ok. But only for a little bit”.

            She followed me into my apartment. “By the way, I didn’t catch your name”.

            “Aria”

            “That’s a pretty name. I’m Niall”

            She giggled again. “I know”.

            “You’re a one direction fan?”

            “Oh just a bit”.