Coffee Spill (L)

A/N: I thought of a little thing and decided to write it out before continuing the list of ideas in my last author note. Also I figured a nice little break from Keith would be nice lol. In this fic you and Lance both work at a coffee shop.
———

You stood at the counter taking people's orders while your boyfriend Lance, stood behind you ready to make them. You two were an unstoppable duo and everyone loved the way Lance made coffee.

Lance loved being partnered with you at work. When you'd be so focused on writing down orders, Lance would sneak in a few glances at you and admire the cute little face you made when you were focused.

"Lance I need a chai vanilla latte double shot extra foam!" You called out. Lance automatically got on it and handed it to you. At the same time however, your supervisor came running up to you and bumped Lance's arm spilling the coffee all over you.

"Lance!" You exclaimed. The lady at the register next to you motioned for the few people in your line to come over to hers so you could take care of your situation.

"I'm sorry babe! Mr. Shirogane hit my arm!" Lance's face reddened from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry (f/n)...I didn't see Lance standing there." Your supervisor tried to apologize. Really though, he had a crush on you and absolutely despised Lance.

"Why don't we go get you cleaned up." He said with a smile. He had grabbed your arm and started leading you to the back when Lance stopped him. "I've got this  Mr. Shirogane sir."

Lance did not like the idea of you being alone with your supervisor, he was big and strong and could be very intimidating. Shiro, knowing not to start something, simply nodded and bit his tongue.

Lance led you to the back. "Why don't you head into the bathroom and I'll be in with a change of clothes for you." He stopped in front of the bathroom. You nodded and stepped in.

Lance ran into the locker rooms and grabbed an extra uniform. He had ran back to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Go away Shiro! I don't need your help! Lance has everything under control!" You called out.

Lance was both frustrated that his boss was trying to sneak behind his back to get to his girlfriend but also felt reassured with the fact you denied him.

He'd never admit it but Lance was really insecure especially when it came to you. He felt threatened by Shiro, he was much stronger and more confident than Lance was. A lot of days, he wondered why you were with him.

When he heard you say that however, he realized that you really did love him. He tried to fight back tears as he knocked again, "It's Lance.."

You unlocked the door and opened it a little with a small 'oh.' You shut the door behind him and turned to see tears streaming down his face.

"Lance? Baby what's wrong?" You had forgotten that you didn't have a shirt on as you walked up to him and placed your hands on his cheeks.

"It's...it's nothing." He averted his eyes from yours and you brushed your thumbs over his face and wiped his tears away. "Lance..." He sighs and slowly brings his ocean blue eyes to your (e/c) ones. "Sometimes I wonder if you're only with me out of pity, or if your just too scared to let me know you've fallen out of love with me." He states with a slight frown.

His words take you aback for a second and tears form in your eyes. "Lance...I would never...I love you. I love every part of you and I love all of you. I'm with you because I love you and because you're such an amazing person. If anything my love for you has grown and I won't let anything take that away from me." You looked into his bright blue orbs and watched him as he drew in a shaky breath.

"I love you too..(f/n)." Just like a wave on a beach, something washed over him and his lips collided with yours and your back hit a wall. He slid his hands down your waist and your arms found their way around his next and you tangled your hands into his coffee colored locks.

When you pulled away for air he looked at you with a face full of determination and happiness. "I love you Lance...never forget that." You reattached your lips to his in a feverish and loving kiss.

A lot of times when you guys kissed it was short and sweet, one of quick reassurance. But this kiss was different, it was a reminder how deep your love went for each other.

His tongue traced your bottom lip and you happily parted your mouth, allowing his wet muscle slip into your mouth. Your tongues intertwined and danced and fought for dominance.

The furthest you guys went was a makeout session and while you knew that's all this was going to be, the way he handled himself with you, you knew he wanted more and you'd be lying if you said you didn't want it too.

He ran his hands through your hair and roamed his tongue around your mouth making you let out a small moan and tugged on his hair a little and he groaned. His lips parted from yours and attached themselves to your neck.

He lightly nips and sucks at the flesh and you try to contain your moans. "L-Lance...not here..." You breathed out. He groaned in reply and slowly pulled away from you. "You're so addicting." He smirked and ran a hand down your side.

There was a sudden, sharp knock on the door. "Hey (f/n)! Mr. Shirogane demands you get your butt back out here it's almost rush hour!" Your best friend and fellow register worker called out.

Lance groaned and stepped away from you and handed you the extra uniform shirt and apron to you. "Thanks babe." You slid your shirt on and buttoned it up, tucking it into your black slacks. You threw the green apron over your neck and turned to let Lance's thin and nimble fingers tie the straps.

You suddenly felt his hair tickle your neck and his warm breath against your ear, "To be continued.." You felt your face heat up and turned to look at your boyfriend who wore a giant smirk on his face. You nodded a little and leaned up and fixed his hair. He did the same to you before opening the door and allowed you to walk through.

'Back to hell..' You thought.

——-
Hey guys I know it was a shortish one and not planned but I thought having 3 or 4 Keith oneshots in a row might have been excessive. I suppose I should probably also write some for Shiro....stay tuned!

~Kenz out