105. Ends And Starts

Start from the beginning

Her bag was open and a book fell out.

Mason sighed and was about to call out her name when he noticed a familiar guy pick it up and run after her.

He sat back and watched as she turned around with a big smile and kissed the blond on his cheek.

He smiled.

Just as she pulled back, she saw Mason looking at her.

He gave her a sad little smile, remembering how she used to cry when they fought and how she was smiling now.

Tessa waved at him and he returned it.

The blond turned to look who she was waving at. "Oh, hey, dude!"

Mason looked at him and nodded while placing his earphones in.

Suddenly he heard Audrey's voice on the radio.

"We would love to visit China one day. I wish I could speak their language, it's really interesting."

He saw as he heard these words that Tessa and her friend went away with the guy, who placed his arm around her shoulder.

He sighed lightly as he could only hear Audrey's voice.

"Good for you, Tessa." He said as he continued to listen to Audrey's voice.

****

"I'm sorry to call you so out of the blue, Mrs Middleton." William Saint said over the phone.

"No, it's alright, Sir." Kristen replied.

"Audrey insisted I talk to you about Kylie, so here I am, obeying my artist's wish."

"Ah." Kristen laughed. "I'm sorry, she shouldn't request things from the CEO of-"

"I'm happy to help. Your daughters and I have established a strong bond over these months. Enough that she entrusts me with such matters."

Kristen uncomfortably looked around. "Yes."

"I would encourage you to send Kylie to America and sign that contract. Audrey told me it'll be hard for her to pass her classes?"

"Y-Yes, she didn't-"

"I won't make you repeat it, ma'am. I'm already aware."

"Yes, it isn't exactly a proud moment for me that I'd like to tell everyone."

"I understand. But kids lie, it's alright. It is not your fault. What you can do now, is save her. If Kylie signs that contract, I'll personally make sure she doesn't suffer from a failing grade at such a young age. When are her exams?"

"..next week."

"Then you don't have a lot of time. I'll suggest you drop her out immediately and one of my team members will get in contact with the school. Kylie can resume her studies here in America, without having to repeat this year."

"But would that be possible to-"

"It is. All you have to do is say the word."

"So she won't repeat this grade?"

"No, she'll be promoted to the next one. As per the normal conditions, as if she had passed."

"I- can I let you know by tonight? I'll have to discuss it with my husband."

"Sure, sure. Take your time. But make it as soon as possible so we can get to help you."

"Yes."

****

"The girls are forcing their mother now." Paul laughed.

"It's not forcing."