Today is the day.

Hether:

   Finally, I got the last buzzer on my phone for... that event. Saying it out loud makes me feel a little guilty. But, right now, I have bigger things to worry about. Last night, I got a text from Maya, and it was scary. Normally I don't get scared easily and would brush it off, but this was unnerving.

(?):

I will be at your death spot, and will watch you die.

      Do you know that feeling you get, whenever something comes up and you don't think about it too much, but then when you actually sit down and think about it, it becomes way more scarier? That's what I did. Standing up out of my bed and stretching, I noticed I had a stomach cramp.

      ' probably something I ate last night,' I thought. Moving out of my room to my bathroom, I tied my hair into two strait plaits, to look a little cheerful. Today was going to be a good day. 

Oh how wrong I was.

[A/N]:

(.... so I haven't posted in a while. It's been about two weeks, and I've been pretty busy with volleyball, flute, studying for end of the year tests, and projects. I guess I could say that I didn't have the time to post, but honestly, I did. If you're a really creepy stalker, you'll probably know that I've been active on Wattpad recently, and could have totally posted. But I didn't. Honestly, I think I just wasn't in the mood to post. I really sorry about that. But anyways, what do you think will happen to Hether and Maya? Bye for now, Peace ✌️)

-Maggie