I was here first, so I think you should be the one to go, Hether Williams.

Maya Wiliams was a girl who grew up in a urban town. When she was born, it was more of a country style town than an urban one, but then things started to change. She was about two months old when a big company CEO had heard word of her small town, and decided to make it a HQ, if you will, of his company. Many of the forests and farm land was destroyed to make office buildings. Her family's farm was destroyed because of it. The town had, for years, been run by a small council of people who were trusted between the small community of people, so when the town started to get more people and more buildings, less people trusted just a small council of people who were slightly known for being kind and just, so they selected a mayor. The person that town had selected was, well, a pain in the ass for most people. He was a narcissist and egotistical, with no care for the town. More and more people joined the community to the point where in a decade, that small town had turned into a city. And on top of that, the 'little' towns population wasn't so little anymore.

   Hether Williams was one of the people who had moved in while her town was being 'reconstructed'. In elementary school, when Hether moved in, her attitude had put off a lot of people, so when she acted cool around the town, people just assumed she was used to things and she had lived her her entire life. Most of the people who were in her class when she transferred completely forgot about things. Then her elementary school was going to get rebuilt, so, she was going to get more students in her school. Maya had always been a scaredy cat, and even if she had gone through one thing over and over again, she'd still find a way to be scared of something. Then a rumor went a around.

A rumor that would break Maya's heart, and give her a reason to hate Hether for the rest of her life.

[A/N]

I may post again later today, or I may not. We'll see how the rest of the day turns out. Anyways, *claps hands* I think that we should all think about Maya and how she feels. What do you think the rumor is? Well, it should be pretty obvious. Oh and, the present date of this story is April 15th, so the day before Hether goes. Or does she? Okay I'll stop now-

Peace ✌️ 

-Maggie

(Also please vote! 🙂 *has no shame*)