Apparently, I'm the 'copycat' of you.

Sitting alone in the bathroom, her knees scrunched up on the toilet so no one would see her legs, she unlocked her phone and went to her messages app.

Hether:

Who are you?

Unknown:

Apparently, I'm the 'copycat' of you.

Hether:

Do you want something from me?

Unknown:

Your life.

Gone.

Away from me.

Hether:

Then why don't you just move away?

Unknown:

You make it sound easy.

But I was here first.

You should be the one to go.

I know you moved here four years ago.

Why are you trying to keep that a secret?

    Hether paused. It was true that she had moved here with her dad and brother, as her mother had died at a rather young age for Hether. Though, how did this person know about this? She hadn't told, well, anybody. She hadn't even let it slip to her best friend, Lily. Even when she asked her about it, Hether had always dodged the question.

Hether:

Haha.

Your funny.

Bye.

    Hether stood up from her position in the toilet stall and walked out. To the front gate. I mean, if you were to tell an irresponsible sixth grader to go to the principles office by themselves, do you really think they'd go? No. They wouldn't. As she was walking forward, she thought about if anybody knew about her moving from a different country to here before, or if anybody called someone my 'twin'. Then it finally clicked.

Maya Wiliams.

[A/N]

Ooohhhhh, we have little to no drama!!! Okay, so, in case you haven't noticed, the last time I posted was Monday, and it's Thursday now, and I was supposed to post... oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️.

*jumps out window* Peace ✌️ 

-Maggie