Truth Serum Sucks

Written for Sladin mini week on tumblr.

Summary: Dick has been injected with truth serum and no way in hell is he staying with Bruce while he has to tell the truth. He goes to the only person he can trust at the moment...Slade Wilson.

Day 2: "I will take care of you"

"Slade open up the door," Dick yelled as he banged on the door to Slade's hideout.

Dick knew that Slade was inside, just wanted to mess with him some, but finally gave in and opened the door for the vigilante to enter.

"Why'd you take so long," Dick asked, maybe a bit too harsh.

"I like to watch you suffer from the smallest things," Slade answered nonchalantly with a shrug as sat down on the couch.

"Your such a jerk," Dick said and Slade was honestly a little taken aback. Dick was always on the more nicer side then things, well either that or the kinky side.

"What's wrong with you," Slade asked, not expecting the answer he was given.

"Me and bats we're on patrol and I got injected with truth serum. Alfred said that it would last for 24 hours and no way in hell am I saying with B while on truth serum. I came to you because you know me better than bats."

"So I could ask you anything and you would have to answer truthfully," Slade asked and oh how Dick recognized that going in his eyes.

"Yes," Dick answered while gritting his teeth.

"Why do you always come back to me," Slade asked and Dick knew that he couldn't avoid this question.

"Because I actually enjoy being on the bad side sometimes and I can do that with you. I come back because you are just as kinky as me and it's exciting."

Slade laughed at him and couldn't stop, but Dick found that he liked that laugh, even if his face was filled with blushes.

"Come here Richard," Slade said as he made a motion with his hand. Dick walked over and sat down next to him, not expecting for Slade to pet his head softly.

Dick didn't even realize it until later when he would wake up, but he was falling asleep and Slade was his comfort.

"I will take care of you," Slade whispered to him as he pet the younger man's hair as he fell into a peaceful sleep.

Once Dick was asleep Slade kissed the top of his head before moving Dick into a more comfortable position. One where he was stretched out on the couch and his head was in Slade's lap. Allowing the two of them comfort.

MORE YOU MIGHT LIKE

Summary: Slade fell for a trap and now both him and Dick are stuck in a small room together. What is Slade to do when he has to deal with an angry Dick Grayson

Day 3: Forced Bonding

"This is all your fault you know that right," Dick said as he looked towards Slade with hate in his eyes.

"What exactly did I do," Slade asked with a calm voice, not worried at all by how Dick was sounding.

"It's your fault that we're stuck in here. I was trying to be the good guy and tell you not to take the stupid contract. That it was a trap, but you had to let your ego get to you and ignore me," Dick said as he paced around the small room.

"I also told you that I had it handled, but you had to bust in and ruin everything." The two fell into an awkward silence after that with Dick still going around the room.

Summary: Dick is tired of Bruce telling him that he has to wear scent blockers and why he's the only one who can't go on patrol, but Slade is their to listen

Day 1: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics

Dick was laying down on a random rooftop, not really caring about anyone or anything at the moment. He sat up as he heard someone's footsteps coming towards him and turned to see who it was. "Fancy meeting you here," Slade said as he walked towards the former boy wonder.

"What do you want Slade," Dick asked annoyed.

"Nothing really. Heard through the grapevine that you and daddybats got into another fight."

"He's a sexist bastard who needs to get his head fixed," Dick said angrily as Slade sat down next to him.

"Dare I ask what he did."

Batfam Centuries requested by Payton Wolfie

When you just really need to get that strike...

Have I mentioned how much I love and adore Tim

kiasyd kiasyd

If ur arabic ur great
If ur arabic and muslim ur great
If ur arabic and queer ur great
If ur arabic and muslim and queer ur great
I know it seems hard to believe but you're not bad you're not awful

kiasyd kiasyd

Hey if you're not arabic can you reblog this? I hardly ever see any positivity towards us and I just wanna spread love to my Arab siblings

Summary:Barry has been waiting for the day that his boyfriend brings out a ring and gets on one knee to ask that certain question, but with the way things are going that might never happen.

"And we're home," Snart said as he welcome Barry into their shared home.

Barry however was feeling, well it's hard to describe what he was feeling. He was cleaning up their shared room the other day and found something he shouldn't of.

He found a ring and it was gorgeous. It was small with red and blue jewels in the center and Barry was in awe when he found it. Ever since then he's been trying to figure out when Len would ask the big question, but it never seemed to pop up.

Aren't we all