Birds of Prey

Summary: I know you guys want the ending to BPD Secrets, but I was listing to this song and it just came to me. So remember when Catwomen, Huntress, and Black Canary sang this wonderful songs. Well I'm going to mess with the timeline some, since I don't know the exact one, and say that they did this in the past and now the young justice league found an old recording of the three on stage that was saved.

It's only the original team, no rocket or Zatanna. I think the only one I didn't get a reaction from in Blue Beetle, but that's because I really can't figure out what the innuendo is their, I'm sure it's something, I'm not innocent either, like no one mentions it, I even looked at the comment. Everyone else gets mentioned, but Blue Beetle, I must be going crazy.

I also didn't include much of their moves, but the video is above to watch.

Third Person

Everyone was lounging around in the living room like space of the cave when Robin was announced through the zeta tubes. The only thing that made this time any different was that he was running towards the team.

"Guys your never going to believe what I found," He said excitedly as he showed them an old DVD with a thin paper and plastic covering on it.

"What's that," Wally asked, knowing his best friend it's something interesting.

"Ok so I was at catwomen's apartment hanging out right," he started, but was interrupted by a green archer. "Why were you at a villains house?" "Her and Bats have an on and off thing, she's good, just not fully on the good side, but that's not the point. I was at her place and she had to go out to get some food and told me to pick a movie. I'm going through every thing and see this. I put it in for a second, but once I found out what I had I had to stop myself from watching the whole thing to show you guys."

"What is about," M'gann asked him.

"Glad you asked. I only know the basics. Bats was tricked into thinking he was a mob boss or something, a bad guy, no their is nothing pertaining to his identity from what I saw. Huntress, you guys don't know her, but she's awesome, Catwomen, and BC were I think trying to make him remember or something and in one of those attempts this happened," he put the disk towards his teammates to represent what he just said.

"Dude what are we waiting for! Put it in," Wally said gesturing to the TV.

Once the disk was in Dick paused in to make sure everyone was seated. "Ready," he asked and got all various response of yes in return. With that he pushed the play button.

You could some rough editing was done because the beginning showed terrible quality of a hand knocking a few times on a door with a sign that said No Admittance Backstage. This part of the video was mostly from small security cameras in every bat's mask. The door opened to see a man dressed in all black, but well built, a security guard. Not a second later he was knocked out with a kick in the face.

Thanks to, what was most likely security cameras, the team could see the three women walking in the building and then up some stairs. They were creeping around when suddenly a veil opened behind them, they soon learned it was a curtain.

(A/N anything in bold is on the video)

"Whoops," Black Canary said. As they looked around BC decided to change her statement, "Oh, big whoops." They could see two guards dressed in white looking to grab what must be guns, knowing Gotham, but, who Robin points out to them is Batman, puts his hand up stopping them.

"Any Ideas," Huntress ask to which Catwomen responds, "Just one."

Catwomen moves her arm, pointing at a band, "Hit it!" as music starts to play. The two others see her start to walk up looking confused.