Music Part 1

Chapter Summary: Yes it's true. Like everyone else, Robin listens to music. The team ends up hearing some of his songs and have a few questions raised when they hear them.

Team's pov

The team was bored. Their was no other way to say it. Everyone was lounging on the couch, not including Zatanna. Except Robin. He was listing to music and got up and left.

Artemis sat up and looked at everyone. "Guys I have an idea," she said. Wally groaned while everyone else seemed interested. "We should go spy on Robin."

Wally bursted out with a 'WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY WOMEN.'

Conner knew what spying meant and said no as fast as he could. Wally, who already know the little birds past said no and got up and walked away. Kaldur didn't think it was right and warned them to not do it. Megan was confused on if it was right or not.

"Artemis is it right to spy on Robin. I mean everyone seemed really against it. I don't think we should do it, She tried to reason with the archer, but she just encouraged the Martian.

"Listen M'gann. Robin is pretty secretive. Its alright if we want to peak every once in a while

The duo crept to Robins door. They were able to hear the music and the lyrics surprised them.

It was Feburary 24 valentines day. The roses came but they took you away. Tattooed on my arm it's a charm to disarm all the harm. Gotta keep calm but the truth is your gone.

M'gann didn't understand what the lyrics meant, but Artemis on the other hand heard this song before. She heard the same song when she was sitting with her friends Bette, Dick, and Barbra.

It was lunch time and Dick was listing to music. His sound on his Ipod was turned up loud to were they could here it. Artemis asked Barbra about it the next class and she said he listens to it because it reminds him of his parents.

And I'll never get to show you these songs
Dad you should see the tours that I'm on
I see you standing there next to Mom
Both singing along, yeah arm in arm.

Megan was beginning to understand that it had something to do with losing parents. Artemis was trying to figure out why the boy wonder liked the song so much.

Suddenly they heard a sigh. Before the song could go any further it was paused and replaced with voice.

"Why are all of your songs so sad," it was Wally. Wally was in their with Robin.

"They match my feelings. I guess if you don't like my songs though we could always listen to your CD's," Robin answered.

"Your such a Dick  you know that," Wally responded.

"The one and only. Now about my copy of the covers you did," Robin said.

"Fine. We'll just listen to your sappy music, but seriously Dick. If your feeling this depressed then just go back home," Wally comforted Robin.

"Artemis. I don't think we should continue listening," Megan said.

At the moment Artemis wasn't listings anymore. The only thing she heard was the name. Robin's name was Dick. Is he the same Dick that goes to her school.

'we'll laugh at this some day.' It made perfect sense, but she wasn't positive.

"Artemis" Megan said once more. "Huh. Oh Megan we should probably leave them," Artemis said leaving a confused M'gann behind.

M'gann went to the kitchen to think of the lyrics, while Artemis went to her room to see if she could make sense of what was going on in her brain.