Concussion

Summary: After a mission Robin come back with a concussion. Everything's normal, physically and mentally, but one thing. The thing is that Robin can't speak English.

Third Person

The team just got back from a mission defeating Vandal Savage. He usually is no problem, the problem was the Joker who surprised everyone by being their. He hit Robin pretty hard that he passed out. The team is now on the Bio ship on their way back to Mount Justice.

Once their Superboy carried Robin to the Med bay. Once they finished, they said that nothing was wrong they would just have to see when he wakes up. This causes them to move him to the living room, space, whatever you want to call it.

Robin soon woke up and the first thing he said was, "Ce mi-a lovit capul." (What hit my head).

This made the entire team confused except for one person. One Kid Flash also know as Wally West. He knew what Robin said, but didn't know why he said it. Robin heard himself speak his native tongue to and was confused.

He looked at Wally and said, "Pen și hârtie," (Pen and paper) to which Wally responded almost instantly. Robin wrote something down and showed it to the rest of the team.

On the piece of paper were the words "I can't speak English, but I can understand. Call Batman."

The others went to call Batman while Wally gave his friend a worried look. "Voi fi bine Wally. E doar o contuzie. E mai bine ca aici în loc de Babs," (I'll be fine Wally. It's just a concussion. It's better that your here instead of Babs.) He said. "If your sure dude, but remember that I'm not fluent," Wally told him.

They went to talk to Batman and told him the situation. "Alright, Kid Flash you are to be his official translator," Batman said before telling Robin the time he had to be home by and hung up.

"Am I the only one wondering why Robin can't speak English and how Wally knows the language," Artimis asked. This caused the other two to jump out of their conversation and give each other worried looks.

"Please My friend's we are just curious. We do not want to push you to tell us anything," Kaldur said. This caused Artemis to look at him with a face that said she does want to push them to tell her.

Wally looked at his friend for confirmation. Once he got it he explained. "English isn't his first language," Wally started to explain. This caused the team to look at him shocked. "When Rob gets a concussion, or just gets hit in the head to hard," He was interrupted by Artimis saying, "That's what a concussion is Kid Idiot, and what even is that language."

"Anyways. When that happens all the English and any other language for the matter gets knocked out of him, Unless it's his native one. Rob has been teaching a select few of us to know the language in case something like this happens," Wally finished explaining.

"Why weren't we able to learn the language to. Aren't we your friends to," M'gann asked. Robin and Wally looked at each other and said something before Wally responded for him, "Of course you are M'gann. It's just that the language isn't about being friends. I mean that's part of it, but it's also about trust. Robin trust you. He trust all of you. It's his ID. To know Robin's ID would be to know Batman's Identity," Wally explained.

"We are sorry to push you," Kaldur said.

"Dude it's no problem. We thought that you guys deserved a reason. In all truth only four teens or 'kids' know the language and only five adults know it. It's a very small circle," Wally told them.

The rest of the week Robin visited the cave each day with Wally. By the end of the week Robin's concussion was over and the team was still wondering what language it was.