Charms

Warning: their is some racism.

Summary: Artemis bought a fake charm on the street, not knowing it was fake. When she's at the cave she didn't get why Robin was so mad when she said that she was 'gyped'
A/N gyped is basically when a gypsies​ tricks you or scams you out of your money. 

Third person's pov

Only Robin, Wally, and Artemis were in the main room of the cave at this time. Wally was playing a random game on his phone, Robin was messing with his glove, and Artemis was was shaking a charm wildly.

"This stupid thing doesn't work," Artemis yelled, while throwing the charm to the floor and stopping on it.

"Calm down. What was that anyway," Wally asked.

"A good luck charm. It was suppose to give me good luck, but I found out that it was a fake after I bombed my test," she said still fuming.

"That's your fault. You should've thought about what you were buying before you bought it anyway. Where did you get it anyway," Robin asked laughing.

"A street performer. Stupid person. I was so gyped on this," she yelled throwing the charm down once gain.

Robin was shocked for a quick moment then stood up suddenly, "just because it was a fake good luck charm does not mean it was sold by gypsies," he told her with an angry look on his face.

"What would you know. Gypsies are all scum. All they do it trick you and steal your money," she told him with a look on her face that annoyed Robin and made him even more angry.

"Woah. No need to get like that Artemis. It really is a bitch move," Wally told her while looking at his best friend.

At this moment Roy found a good time to visit the cave to see his brothers only to hear Artemis's next words. "It's true. They dance like sluts and only want to get laid, and don't even make me go off on their singing." Roy choose this a good moment to put a hand on her shoulder and speak for her, "their's no need for you to continue. You have said enough," he said in a stern voice.

"Fine by me. I'm outta here. I don't even get why you're all so mad anyways when you know it's the truth." At this moment Robin stood up. He ran over to her and punched her in her jaw.

The only reason he didn't get a chance to punch her again was because Roy and Wally choose that moment to step in and stop him.

"Rob cool down. She's not worth it," Roy told him. "Yes she does. She can't just say those things and get away with it," he yelled back. "Of course she can't, but we should let bats handle this. Bats or GA," Wally told him.

"Please GA isn't going to di anything. She's not even his niece," Robin yelled again.

Roy and Wally looked at each other and agreed that he should be brought back to the mansion.

The three left with the the oldest one carrying the younger one on his back and the middle one right behind the other.

When the got to the cave they saw Alfred their and he looked a little shocked, "oh dear! What happened to Master Robin!," he asked.

"Artemis was being a racist bitch to him about gypsies and she didn't even know that it was bothering and offending him," Wally told him.

"Careful Master Wallace I might have to wash your mouth out. I think it would be good for master Robin to hang out with you boys for a while. Why don't you go up to his room and i'll call you down when lunch is ready," Alfred said.

Artemis's pov

I really don't get why they were so upset anyways. All I really did was voice my opinion. I walked inside my small apartment and snuck through to get to my room avoiding my avoiding my mom to not let her see the giant bruise forming on my jaw.

I turned around after shutting my door only to see my sister their. "What are you doing here Jade," I asked her. "Please. I came to see my little sister. Just in time to. Mind telling me what happened to your jaw, or do I have to find out for myself," She asked me, while sharpening an arrow.

"It was nothing," I told her. She got up and grabbed my jaw inspecting it. "It doesn't look like nothing. You know if you don't tell me I can always go and ask red," she said looking smug.

"In all truth I don't know. I bought this stupid good luck charm from a street performer and was in the cave with Kid Flash and Robing. I was really upset and said that I got gyped. Red Arrow told me that it was enough. I didn't listen to him cause I was already angry and said something else and Robin punched me in the jaw. He was going to do more, but the other two held him back telling him I'm not worth it. Last I saw they were carrying him off somewhere," I explained to her.

"Wow sis. You messed up big time," she said. I asked her how and she responded, "Maybe you offended him. I've been talking to Red. He hasn't told me anything about the other two except for small details about them. Maybe it was part of his heritage." This shocked me. No way is that real.

I told her thanks and thought about for a while before I decided that I needed to apologize. I grabbed my phone and called up Wally, hoping that he would answer me. After the fourth ring he picked up.

"Hello," She heard harshly through the phone.

"Hey Wally," I told him suddenly questioning if what I'm doing is right.

Third person pov with the boys

Wally, Roy, and Dick are in Dick's room at the mansion on his bed eating Ice cream and playing video games, trying to cheer Dick up. It was starting to work. Suddenly Wally's phone rang and he looked at the other two, "Guys it's Artemis. What do you want me to do," He asked them. After some discussion they decided to answer it.

"What do you want Artemis," Wally asked her harshly.

"I wanted to apologize to Robin for what I said," She told him.

He put his hand on the phone and told the others what she said. After more discussion Dick agreed and took the phone from Wally.

"If your going to apologize then apologize. that is if you even figured out what you did wrong," He told her.

"I had a talk with my sister and she suggested that it was wrong of me to say those kind of things to you when she said that it might have something to do with your heritage. Please forgive me," She asked almost in tears.

In the room with Dick the other boys noticed the smile on the younger's face instantly. At that moment they knew that he accepted her apology.

"It's fine Artemis. Just please don't say things like that again without thinking," he told her.

In that instant Robin was happy again and Artemis knew that she was forgiven.