17 - Never

Chaeyoung lets the tears from her eyes fall freely. She kept her eyes closed, thinking it would lessen the pain she was feeling. The pain shot through her heart with searing intensity, this was a new feeling to her. She cradled herself by putting her arms around her shoulders in comfort while sobbing.

Unbearable emptiness. She didn't exactly lose Lisa but why did it feel like she lost her? Whatever Chaeyoung was feeling, she thought that it was better to have it die along with her tears.

I should be happy for Lisa right? Friends should support friends but why do I feel so strongly against Lisa and Seojun? He seems like a nice guy. Maybe the circumstances before just got in the way, so nothing's going to stop them from being together again.

Taking deep breaths, Chaeyoung started walking back to her room when she was sure her tears were dried out.

Similar to how their normal routine works, she finds Lisa sitting outside her door waiting for her. They had been doing this to each other for about 2 months now. Sometimes it's Chaeyoung waiting for Lisa, sometimes it's the other way around. But it has never happened quite this late. Why was Lisa waiting for her, she asked herself suddenly conscious about herself. Does she look fine or does she still look like a wreck after all that crying?

She stands in front of Lisa, who was already starting to doze off. Lisa feeling a presence in front of her raises her head to see who it was. Chaeyoung cried. It was so obvious in her eyes. A hint of sadness written on those gorgeous eyes. Lisa stands up and hugs the girl, one hand wrapping around the girl's back while the other was on the back of the girl's head.

"Chaeng, what's wrong?" Lisa asks.

Chaeyoung feels herself crying again as she hugs Lisa back tightly. A new sense of fear arises in her head, Chaeyoung's so scared the girl in front of her would disappear. She begins sobbing again and Lisa lets her.

Lisa thinks it must have something to do with Daehan again. That guy has brought nothing but disappointment and heartache for Chaeyoung. The girl really deserves someone better. Maybe someone like her.

When Chaeyoung had calmed down, Lisa wipes the last of the girl's tears using her hands. She tried hard not to cry herself, seeing Chaeyoung like this was breaking her heart in ways she didn't know her heart could.

Chaeyoung pulls Lisa inside her house and goes straight to her bedroom.

"Lisa, sleep with me tonight please." Chaeyoung says sounding vulnerable. Lisa nods and she grabs a set of pajamas that she owns in Chaeyoung's closet. She now has a few pajamas in Chaeyoung's place because they do sleepovers very often.

Chaeyoung grabs a pair of pajamas too and for the first time she takes off her clothes and changes in front of Lisa. Unbeknownst to her Lisa was staring wide eyed unsure if she should continue staring or running away. Lisa felt like she had died and went to heaven when she saw how perfect Chaeyoung's body looked. It was the best body in Korea, scratch that, maybe the best in the world. She got distracted and didn't notice that Chaeyoung had finished changing and was now looking at her, the girl was biting her lips and Lisa had gulped down whatever saliva she had.

Lisa excused herself and went to the bathroom to change. While changing she was surprised to see that Chaeyoung had barged inside, she was only in her undies and was about to remove her bra. Chaeyoung had blushed from seeing that but coughed and recovered quickly. She reasoned out that she needs to brush her teeth and pretends that she isn't trying hard not to look back at Lisa changing.

When Lisa finished changing, she joined the girl and brushed her teeth. Lisa played some TSwift music and they bopped their heads to it, hoping that Chaeyoung would feel better. Lisa feels Chaeyoung's hand wrap into hers and Lisa smiled. She really wonders why Daehan was so blind not to appreciate this wonderful human being.