3 - I Heard There Was Someone

Lisa goes to her apartment at room 2750. She closes the doors and relaxes herself into the soft couch. She couldn't wipe the grin off her face, tonight was the happiest day of her year she thought. She looked at her phone and decided to text Jennie and Jisoo that they had gotten home safely. She closes her phone then places it beside her only to grab it again and open the messaging app.

She wanted to thank Chaeng and tell her good night but was contemplating whether she should. Scratching her head she got up to get some water first since she was a bit thirsty from all the drinking, eating, talking, and laughing she did. While drinking she hears a familiar ding on her phone and she runs to the couch as fast as she could.

Jisoo-unnie
That's good Limario. Join us again next time okay?

A faint sense of disappointment filled her face. She had hoped it was Chaeng who messaged her. She responds an okay to Jisoo and proceeds to go inside her room preparing to sleep.

She hears another ding on her phone shortly but decides to ignore it since she thought it was only Jisoo or Jennie. She goes to the bathroom to wash up and change into her pajamas or jammies as she likes to call them.

Fifteen minutes must have passed already when she got back on her room. Opening her phone, her eyes go wide when she sees that the person who texted her had actually been Chaeyoung.

Chaeng 💗
Hi Lisa. I just wanna say thank you for driving me home and coming to Ramé to hear me sing. I know Jennie probably forced you guys to come but I still appreciate it a lot. It was really nice meeting you and I hope to get to know you better since we've established that we're practically soulmates. 😆😉 I'll see you around okay? Good night again Lisa. Sweet dreams.

Damn it Lisa. Why choose to ignore that text earlier? She asks herself. She sits up straight on her bed and types away, hopefully she's still awake.

She had a smile on her face as she sent that text and settled down comfortably into her bed, closing her eyes to sleep. Sleep was already calling her when she hears her phone ring. It was a phone call. Who the heck calls at a time like this? She lazily grabs her phone trying not to move her full body and looks at the phone only to see a "Chaeng 💗" on her screen. It jolts her awake and she immediately answers the phone.

-----

Chaeyoung was still very much awake, she was still not used to the change in timezones having just arrived in Seoul two days ago. She replied to Jennie and Jisoo who texted her good night. She decided to message Lisa as well even though they just said good night to each other. She felt a bit of a fondness towards the Thai woman, and she thinks it's due to the fact that they enjoy and like a lot of the same things and for some reason she felt the most comfortable around her even though they weren't able to talk much during their time at Ramé and at the KBBQ place as Jisoo and Jennie were mostly running the conversation throughout the night. Chaeyoung supposes Lisa wasn't as talkative as the unnies. Lisa didn't respond for a while and so she thought the girl was already asleep, it was understandable since it was already 6 in the morning and the sun was already starting to rise.

She was surprised though when she recieved a text back from Lisa at half past six.

Lisa 💩
Chaeng-ah? Are you still awake? Sorry, I was in the bathroom earlier so I couldn't reply as soon as I received your text. 😁 You're very much welcome and really it wasn't a big deal driving you home since we live in the same building. I'd like to thank you instead since today was the first time I've had so much fun in a really long time. You were really amazing tonight and Jennie wasn't lying when she said you had the voice of an angel. I'll definitely see you around and will try to go often to Ramé to hear you sing every Fridays. Good night my soulmate Chaeng. ✌