Chapter 15

Previously on The Amazonian Girl...

"As it is Subject 14's first day here at the lab we will only be doing syringe A to F." Mr.A tells the people inside the room. He then utters the words I have come to hate.

"Linda hand me syringe D."

Y/N pov

"Her eyes seem to be fading into a pure silver hue but seems to fade back to its natural eye colour. Subject 14 might be our break through we have been looking for. Linda hand me syringe E."

The need to throw up, took over my mind, but I just can't. I feel too weak to even throw up. Looking up at the horrible man, his face seems to hold in anger. Although I'm not sure why.

"Linda syringe E now!" "Uh..um Mr A?" The voice of the woman shakes.

"We don't have syringe E-" "-what!" "W-w-well because our previous subjects died during the evaluafion of syringe D we didn't plan to make any further syringes." I look at Mr.A and he seems highly frustrated. He walks towards the woman, as though he is a predator. I can't see, only because of the belt around my head. In the corner of my eye, I can see Mr.A's blurry figure starring down the woman.

"Linda, I told to you always make until syringe M, for precaution." Linda whimpers. Wow, she is actually afraid of Mr.A. If I wasn't tied up, I would kill everyone in this place. Just not yet.

"Sir, we will work on it right away."

"You don't have a choice Matthew, unless you both want to be subjects. Linda you are no longer in charge of the lab, Matthew is. You are both dismissed." The sound of footsteps leave the room.

"JIMMY, ALEX, COME IN HERE!!" I bite my teeth at his loud voice.

"You called boss?"

"No it was an illusion...of course I called Jimmy. Take subject 14 back to its cage. Alex I need to speak to you- " "-boss I can't handle her alone she might attack me."

"She's weaker, even if she does attack you, she would pass out minutes after." I feel something get tied around my hands. And the belts around my head and feet, are untied. Finally, now my limbs can breathe.

Roughly, I'm dragged off the bed and the brown head man holds tightly onto my wrists. We walk out of the room, which I am thankful for. I couldn't spend another second in there.

The door is closed behind us and we are confronted by a long bright passage.

"Don't try anything." We start walking down the passage and I now notice that I am alone with this man and my feet are free. I use my arms and with as much power as I can, harshly I slam my elbow against the side of his head. I'm not as strong as I was before, but at least the blow knocked him off his feet.

Run. The first thing that comes to mind, and that's exactly what I do. Running down the hallway, going in know routes. Lefts and rights. Where is the world am I? Where am I even going? No clue. But anywhere is better than here.
I stop to catch my breath, before a can, footsteps are nearing towards me. Groaning, I begin running again. My eyesight becomes blurry, my breath deepens with every step I take. My legs weaken, causing me to fall. I can't stand up. I'm to tired. My eyelids are becoming heavy. Before I fall into an unwanted slumber, angry voices are heard.