Chapter 10

Previously on The Amazonian Girl...

I make the bed in the far corner, hidden from anyone who enters the shop. I take two bites from my last remaining banana and lie down. A breath is released and I close my eyes, not really sleeping, because there might be a threat awaiting to attack me.

Who knows how many bad people are there waiting to attack.

Camila's pov

It has been four hours now and we still have no sign of Y/N's whereabouts. Lauren and Normani is sleeping Dinah is on her phone and Ally is speaking with Big Rob.

I look at Dinah and the conversation with Lauren and I comes up. I tap on Dinah's shoulder. She jumps and I giggle.

"Chancho I will hurt you so bad."

"Chill DJ." She rolls her eyes playfully. "So is there a reason why you disturbed me from Instagram." I nod my head.

"Yeah there is...um did something happen between you and Lauren?..Just asking." Dinah releases a sigh.

"No." I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"Dinah..." She gives me a glance. "Ok yes geez. It's just I don't understand why Lauren hates Y/N so much."

"It's not your business why I hate her Dinah, now stick your nose into your phone like you always do!" I hear Lauren snap.

When did she wake up?

"Well Y/N is my friend, so yeah it is my business!" Dinah growls at Lauren. Both of them look livid.

"Since when! You don't even know her. You act as though she was friends with you forever!" Lauren shouts with fire in her eyes.

This is seriously an unnecessary fight.

"COULD YOU BOTH STOP!" I yell at them. The noise seems to have caused Ally and Big Rob to stop conversing, Normani wakes up as well. Lauren and Dinah are silent. I look at Lauren expecting her to apologise first, since she kind of started the fight. She gets the point and shakes her head.

"I'm not apologising to Dinah, she digs her nosy self in my business, the only apology she'll get, is from the mirror having to look at her each day." Lauren mumbles out.

Slap

Lauren reaches her hand to her cheek where Dinah hit her. My jaw drops, this is the first time Dinah has ever physically slapped Lauren.

The van is silent once again. I look at Dinah and she is heavily glaring at Lauren. There is silence for a few minutes. Not just silence but awkward silence.

"Guys I think I have something." Normani breaks the awkward silence. I inwardly sigh in relief.

Thank you Normani.

"Ok what do you have Mani?" I ask Normani. She connects her phone to the mini TV. The screen flashes on and a man appears.

'Breaking News: we have just found reports that the body of Lucas Dave has been found unconscious in the store 'Yankee Candle'

"Ok so...how is this supposed to help us-" "shh Cami. Watch." Normani puts her fingers on my lips. I roll my eyes and look towards the screen.

'Citizen Lucas Dave says that his offender was female and had a very good resemblance to celebrity Lauren Jauregui.'

"Wow, ok so where is she?" Ally asks Normani.

"That..I don't know yet." We groan.

"Wait stop the van!" Big Rob steps on the brakes, causing me to almost fall forward. We all look at Normani with questioning expressions. She points in a direction at an old man.

"Look what he is reading." We look closely and I gasp in surprise.

Big Rob drives closer to the man, who looks up in shock

"Can I help you?" The old man asks. Big Rob looks at the paper and the man gets the point. He hands over the paper.

"Here you can take it, it's useless anyway." Big Rob takes the paper and thanks the man, who nods and walks away.

"Could you please read what it says?" Normani asks. Ally is handed the paper by Big Rob and starts reading it.

"Ok sure, 'Celebrity gone wild. Band mate Lauren Jauregui of Fifth Harmony is truly getting out of control. She was seen breaking into a Gucci store. She had not yet left the store, but seemed to be taking residence. Cops have been notified, but have not taken any action yet. Is Lauren Jauregui becoming a stereotypical Celebrity or will this be the end of her career?'"

Ring...ring...ring

We look at Lauren who's phone is vibrating. She gives us a confused look and picks up the phone. She puts it on speaker and answers.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hello Lauren it's Simon." She furrows her eyebrows.

"Hey Simon what's up?"

"We need to talk."

A/N Finally I've been waiting for this update. Here you go guys and thanks for being patient. I apologise for my absence ;)