Chapter 11

Previously on The Amazonian Girl...

"Hello?"

"Oh Hello Lauren it's Simon." She furrows her eyebrows.

Hey Simon what's up?"

"We need to talk."

Lauren's POV

"Um...okay let's talk." I state, ignoring the curious eyes around me.

"I need you to come to the studio...alone." I hear the seriousness in Simon's voice.

"Sure, when?"

"Now." He hangs up. I raise my eyebrows.

What did I do now?

"Lauren I think you're in trouble." Camila says softly. My eyes widen with sarcasm.

"Woow I didn't notice,  I thought he called so we can have some ice cream." I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Camz I know. It's probably my stupid clone." I lean back on the seat, putting my phone away.

"Big Rob, could you please take us to the studio-" "-woah hold on Ally, shouldn't we first find Y/N?" Normani says in confusion.

"Yes, that is why we will hop off and go look for Y/N, while Lauren goes and speak to Simon."

"Good idea Ally and plus we know where she could be..." Dinah trails off.

"Are you guys seriously going to let me go alone." I state to Ally.

"Yes...If you don't recall Lauren, Simon said he wants to speak to you alone." Camila shakes her head.

"I'm sure you not in big trouble Laur." Normani puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

Big Rob stops the van. The girls all climb out the van, shutting the door behind them. The van starts moving and I release a sigh.

"When will this day be over."

Y/N pov

I open eyes and wake up to the sound of people talking. I look around and I see a lot of people around the store I'm in. Flashes of light are blinding my eyes when I look out the clear windows.

"Look she's awake!" "I wanna see!!" "Dude move I can't see!" Unfamiliar voices shout.

Ever since I came to this place, I can't be left alone for once!?

I run out the store pushing people out of my way. Not really caring who I push. At this moment I really have to get away.

"She's running away, let's go!" I hear feet chase after me. I build up speed and run behind a big building. I see large boxes in the corner and I decide to hide behind it.