Chapter 6

Previously on The Amazonian Woman...

I take the weird thing and throw it behind me, and start digging in with my hands, while stuffing my face with the food that tastes actually better than my red banana.

"Maybe I should've asked Marisa to show her how to use the fork."
"You think."

Y/N pov

I finish eating and I let out a loud belch, not really caring about who is watching me. I looked at my now dirty hands. How will I get these clean. I know that I'm not licking my hands clean, cause that is really gross.

I look at up at everyone and they are giving me disgusted looks. I raise my eyebrows at them, and they just shrug, continuing with whatever they are doing.

I look at Lauren and she is wearing a bland white shirt. I grab her shirt and start wiping my hands on it, until they are clean.

"What the-YOU JUST RUINED MY BRAND NEW DESIGNER SHIRT!!!" She tells startling everyone. I pull away my now clean hands away from her shirt and look at her in confusion to why she is shouting.

"Lolz calm down-" "Dinah." Lauren says calmly, while looking at the tall girl.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM IF SOME RANDOM PERSON WHO LOOKS LIKE ME, MESSES UP MY BRAND NEW SHIRT?!?!"

"Marisa please take this animal away from me, or I will end her." Lauren states. Marisa nods her head and gestures me to follow her, which I immediately oblige.

"Maybe I should go too-" "-Mila you ain't going nowhere and plus I know you just want to go stalk our guest." I hear Lauren say with a sigh.

"Well when you say it like that..."

"Guys we don't even know her name, cuz I don't wanna keep calling her Lauren's lookalike."

"You're right Normani, I'll go ask her-" "Camila no!"

Before i hear the rest of the conversation in English, Marisa takes me to a separate room with so much things inside.

I enter and Marisa gestures me to sit down

I enter and Marisa gestures me to sit down. I take a seat and she follows after closing the door, and takes a seat after me.

"A razão porque- (The reason why-)." The door opens and Camila is standing there like a deer in headlights.

"-Am I interrupting something." She says, I just stare at her blankly, not knowing the reason why she is here. She catches my gaze and quickly looks away, with a light pink overtaking her cheeks.

"No, you aren't what is it you want Camila?" Marisa asks politely.

"Well.. uh..the girls wanted to know what is our guest's name?"  Marisa nods her head and looked at me with a gentle gaze.