Chapter 3 - Relationship

Start from the beginning

"Quick, hide." I push him into the bushes and laugh.

He stares at me as if I was crazy before joining in, laughing. I slap his shoulder playfully and laugh louder, my eyes almost watering.

"Well, this is fun," I pipe, shaking my head.

"You gotta get me some clothes." Harry frowns and I nod. "Sure, sure."

• • •

"I'm excited," Harry cheers, clapping his hand as we continue to walk to school. We're almost there and Harry seems ecstatic for it. He seems like a child in his first day of class.

"It's boring, honestly," I flatly say, glowering at the sight in front of me.

"We're here!" he chirps, taking my hand and dragging me into the entrance of the school campus.

"Oi! Rose!" A familiar voice rings through me ears as I glance everywhere until my eyes caught Niall. I steady my pace and pull Harry to stop.

Harry gives me a confused look until he caught a glimpse of Niall. He lets go of my hand and crosses his arms over his chest, scowling at Niall.

"Who's this?" Niall looks at Harry from tip to toe, his eyes scanning his figure.

"My . . . " I trail, thinking of what to say.

"Her boyfriend," Harry beats me to it and I choke in my own saliva. What the fuck did he just say?

Niall's blue eyes widens as he gives me and Harry a quick glance.

"Really?" Niall pushes. "Perhaps you're the only one who knows that you're in a relationship with her?" This dude gets on my nerves. He can't just hurt my Harry like that.

Harry lowers his head in embarrassment. I have to do something.

"Well, he is my boyfriend, Niall. Stop being an ass, will you?" Those words rolled out of my tongue in such a foreign way, I can't even.

Harry gapes at me and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers together. My cheeks heat up and I gulp. Fuck, he seems to think this is for real. Is it though?

"Wow." Niall claps in my face. "Congrats?" He smirks and looks at Harry.

"New kid, eh?"

Harry parts his mouth and I quickly cut him off. "He's new here. Go slow on him."

"Niall!" A random guy shouts and Niall nods at him.

"We better get going," I say, holding Harry behind me as if I was protecting him.

Niall winks at me and Harry before he goes off to his friend. I immediately pull Harry away from the crowd that was forming outside the school.

"I'm glad we're in a relationship now." Harry grins and I roll my eyes. "Are you for real?"

"Yes," he says seriously and stares at my soul. I clear my throat and we start walking towards the school.

"We're supposed to be holding hands. That's how relationships work." Harry holds out his hand for me to take and I hesitantly take it. He interlaces our fingers together and we continue to walk. I feel like I'm going to vomit and pass out. This is too much for me to handle.

• • •

The day went by fast and Harry did nothing but just follow me around in school. I've been getting the stares from a lot of students because of this guy. They were confused and probably wondering as to why he was around wherever I went. Plus, he was new and there was never an opportunity for him to introduce himself to people which I don't mind because I want him to be my little secret. All the time, Harry has been excited and enthralled in class as he was listening to the lectures and doing what the teachers say. He even helped me with some particular tasks. I find him helpful and thoughtful. Normally, I would be in a hard time in class but with Harry around, the activities seemed pretty easy.

Right now I'm fixing my books as I'm getting ready to finally go home. Harry just sits next to me, watching my every move.

"Ready to go home?" I question, putting my bag over my shoulder.

"Not really." He shakes his head and smiles at me.

I roll my eyes, already anticipating his response. We walk out of the classroom and he places his arm over my shoulder. "Too close," I say, taking his arm off me.

"But we're in a relationship." He purse his lips.

"Yeah, but boundaries for now."

"Fine by me." Harry shrugs and pecks my head.

I turn crimson and attempt to cover my face with my hands. I just feel all warm inside whenever he does something sweet. I'm happy I have someone.

While we were walking down the road, my attention diverted to Harry's tattoos. I bit my lip and decided to ask. "Where did all your tattoos come from?"

He glances at his inked skin and shrug his shoulders. "I . . . I honestly don't know."

"You don't know? Or you don't remember?"

He furrows his brows and thinks deeply, his eyes running up and down. "I know nothing about my past. All I know is I'm a demon."

I abruptly stop dead in my tracks and give him a 'what the fuck' look. "You're a what?"

"A demon."

"What?"

"I'm a demon but I'm kinda nice."

"Is that supposed to reassure me?"

"No."

___________________

One vote away ;) If you happen to like this chapter then please consider voting and sharing. Thankchu shu much.