I stared at her beautiful face and I thought about our night in France - our Paradise like night in Paris all those months ago. Then I moved my eyes down at the stomach hiding the growing baby within that was mine.

My baby.

"I'm not gonna run for the hills."

Cameron sighed as if she didn't believe me. "I made a mistake sleeping with you. You're a player and you mess around, not settling down. This baby is no joke, Jordan. I want my baby to have a normal life, better than mine. Are you gonna be committed?"

I stood, walking over to her and kneeling in front of her. I bit my lip, my hand going out and touching her stomach. I closed my eyes slowly, my hand slowly rubbing her stomach. "How far along are you?"

"Couple of months," she vaguely replied. I opened my eyes and she handed me a piece of paper. I turned it over and my eyes expanded as I stared at the ultrasound scan in front of me. A small smile spread across my face as I stared at the baby in front of me. My baby.

"You didn't make a mistake. I'm going to be a part of my baby's life," I seriously told her, my hand on her stomach. She stared down at me, the emotion in her eyes indescribable. "I will be there for every scan, the delivery, first walk, first word, first smile, every sport activity, every school day, parties, prom, graduation, even dates! I will be committed to our baby, Cameron. Don't ever think that I won't. I'll never let this baby down."

Then a small smile formed on her radiant face as she studied mine. "Okay," Cameron softly said, her eyes twinkling as they gazed into mine. She placed her hand over mine on our stomach. I sincerely gazed into her eyes.

I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips against hers, softly kissing her. She kissed me back gently, our lips moving smoothly in sync. She pulled away and sighed, shaking her head. "I don't know if I can be something with you, Jordan. I think we should focus on co parenting and getting ready for the baby."

"Okay," I respectfully said to her, although I was wishing inside that I could have another taste of her cherry lips. I locked eyes with her once more and her breath hitched, her cheeks still blushed. "I will read books, go to classes, practice. I won't let you or the baby down, Cameron."

She smiled at me, our hands still on her stomach.

"Oh, and," I started, a coy smile on my face, "I'm gonna buy a house, build a nursery and also,"

"I'm gonna make you fall for me."

Cameron bursted out laughing, shaking her head and smiling beamingly at me. "Seriously? You're still full of jokes."

I shook my head, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm not joking. We're gonna fall in love, beautiful angel."

She laughed once more, her smile bringing light in my heart. "Okay. Let's bet on that."

I wasn't joking at all. That night was not just for sex. I loved my time with Cameron, not just screwing her. She was kind and funny and I wanted to turn her pessimistic heart made by her hard life, into a optimistic one. I had feelings with her and I wanted something with that woman.

"Why are you wearing pink?" I asked her, a feeling in my heart.

She smiled, rubbing her stomach and answering, "she's gonna be a daddy's girl. We're having a little princess."