• Knight in shining armor •

Jennie and Rosè woke up in a very dimmed up place.

"Hmmmm." Rosé tried to produce a muffling sound, her mouth was covered with a duct tape.

Same as well for Jennie.

"So you girls are finally awake." A man walked back and forth in front of them, bringing a baseball bat behind him.

Meanwhile....

Taehyung and Jimin were on the other room.

They also gained their consciousness just like the girls.

Then they noticed that their mouths were covered with duct tape.

They stared at the other man who was snoring loudly on the chair where he sat upon.

Taehyung tried to wriggle his wrist out from the rope but it was tightly tied on his wrist.

Jimin did the same thing, then he and Taehyung exchanged glances.

Taehyung took the chance. He slowly lifted his other leg up, then a shiny razor blade fell from his pocket.

Jimin's eyes widened in relief.

Luckiky it was just near Taehyung's wrist, so in no time.. he was able to swerve the rope on his wrist in it making the rope get cut.

Then he gently removed the duct tape from his mouth.

He used the razor blade on Jimin's then also removed the duct tape in his mouth.

"Thanks bro." Jimin whispered on him.

"No problem now let's save the girls." Taehyung whispered back.

Now, they slowly tiptoed outside.

They looked back and forth and hid as another of the men had passed by.

Then they peeked on the room across them. Their eyes widened in shock upon seeing the two girls helplessly pleading.

The man was trying to threaten them with the bat.

"That Jerk!" Jimin was about to enter to attack the man but Taehyung stopped him.

"Okay so let's plan out first okay? You save the girls, I do the distracting. Understood?" Taehyung told him with a half-loud voice

"Alright."

"Let's Go."

Taehyung entered the room.

"Let them Go!" Taehyung bravely walked towards the man.

"Ooh.. I see that you have escaped. You're always so genius when it comes to these things."

"Who are you? And how did you know my name?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Ooh. I'm just an old employee from your father's company. He took everything from me! Now I want revenge by killing you and your dear friends."

Taehyung secretly signaled Jimin to go in.

Then due to Jimin's height in advantage, he was able to sneak in swiftly while crawling towards the girls.

"You want to kill me? Well let me tell you that you can't do that." Taehyung then kicked him on his legs.

The man now swung his bat back and forth as he tried hitting Taehyung with but luckily Taehyung was good in dodging.

Jimin managed to free the girls from the tight ropes and the duct tapes.

Now, Jimin took Rosé out first.

Taehyung on the other hand managed to tackle the man down on his weak spot.

"Look how vulnerable you are." Taehyung mocked him.

However, on the man's peripheral view,  he saw Jennie trying her best to slowly go out.

The man gave Taehyung a strong punch making Taehyung fall on the ground and groan in pain.

This time the man struggled to stand up but he was quick to hold Jennie in his arms.

"Ouch! Let me go!!" Jennie struggled under his grip.

Taehyung stood up and then saw the baseball bat on the floor.

He then swung it and with full force, he hit it directly on the man's head.

Now the man lost his unconsciousness and his head was bleeding.

Jennie stood frozen in her place as tears fell down her face.

Then she looked at Taehyung and noticed that his were lips bleeding.

"You Pabo!" She then ran towards him and hugged him so tightly.

Then he hugged her back.

After their hug, Taehyung held her chin up, then his lips pressed unto hers lightly.

"You're gonna be fine now. Hush because I'm going to protect you for the rest of my life." He said.

Then Jennie felt herself blushing all the way more.

On Jimin and Rosé's side....

Jimin wiped Rosé's tears using his thumb.

                  | end of Chapter |