All hands in

"Raghu bhaiyya, bhabhi is here", Chote woke up Raghu.

She came looking for me, thought Raghu. He had died and gone to heaven, she was here. His happiness had no bounds. He got up and cleaned up to meet her.

Safina was waiting outside the shack he calls home. And when he saw him, she smiled and said;

"I am sorry, I did not thank you yesterday."

She was talking to him, he didn't know what to tell her.

She continued, "The lady stayed back late and Thabu made me got to sleep soon after. She takes good care, though I don't deserve it. You all do, thank you. I lied to you all."

"No, you deserve more than what I can give"

She could see his love in his eyes, but she was conflicted. His love made her feel good after all that had happened to her but being happy while she had lost all including Aysha made her unhappy. He really listened to her, they had come to Mumbai for a new beginning and now she is all alone.

"No, you are not. Am here, hmmm, we are all here." He moved to take her hands in his.

She stopped him, "Raghu, don't. I don't deserve; No! All I could think of is about my Haseena and Aysha. The people who did this will pay for it. I won't rest till they all answer for their death."

"Tell me who they are, and I promise you they will pay"

"I do not know them, I regret that I couldn't see them properly. It doesn't matter, Ms Julie mentioned that it's the Rose Hotel group who hired them to burn down our slum to make way for their new hotel. They are the ones who should be killed"

"Then that's what we will do. Me and my friends will take care of them. You don't worry anything.", Raghu was willing to lay down his life for her.

Safina could see his heart, "I can't let you, they were my family, all I had, it's me who will destroy the one's responsible for their death."

Raghu held his rough and toughened hands infront of her asking for hers, "We are here. You are not alone." She put her hands in his.