Are You What I Think You Are?

^Leo^

Hunter's POV

I've finally been realised from the nurses office and I'm now walking to my locker and as soon as I get there Levi,Zach and Sam beat me to it. I whisper to myself "Shit" but of course them being werewolves they heard me. Once their eyes landed on me I ran, i ran as fast as I could and as I was running I could hear them yell "Come back here faggot!!" "Your so dead" but the further I got the less I can hear them. I then run out the back of the school and stopped in the middle of the field as all three stand there giving me death stares (and trust me if looks could kill I'd be past hell). I turn around as I'm about to run again into the woods but before I can move Levi yells stop in his alpha voice, Alex wines but I used most of my strength and ignored the alpha call. As I was running in the woods I could here their foot steps and they were getting closer super fast meaning they were in wolf form. I tell Alex "Don'tyou dare shift we can't afford to get caught" he says back "But if I don't then their going to catch us" I don't care" "I can't risk it I'm sorry Hunt" once Alex said that he shifted to my light blue wolf.

10mins later

I've been running for 10 minutes and I think their gone. As I keep running I get to this beautiful lake and I'm very happy I found it because I'm exhausted. I drink some water and lay down in wolf form before I close my eyes I get a mind-link from Leo saying "HUNTER WHERE ARE YOU!!" at the moment I didn't feel like answering so I just shut my eyes and fall into a deep sleep...

Baby wake up...
Hmm I open my eyes and I see a male face it's blurry the male says "Good morning baby" then he kisses my forehead I ask him "What's your name" he says back in a sad and worried voice "don't you know it's L..."

I open eyes "who the hell was that" Alex says "I don't know but we have company" as I look at the trees I hear a twig snap and that's when I get to my feet quickly and sniff the air "Its a beta and a delta" Alex tells me "Shit". I step back and that's when one of them step into the light. The beta I'm guessing shifts to human and starts talking "I am Julian the beta of the Blue Moon Pack" "It sounds familiar" Alex says. The beta... Julian continues "shift and tell your purpose of being on our territory" I refuse to shift so I just growl as I take another step back and he takes a step forward that's when the delta walks out and what I see almost makes me shift "His fur... it's blue... like ours!!" Alex says. The delta shifts and slowly walks to me as I get a vision and he's in it but not as the delta as m-my brother. "I am Marcus the delta shift and tell me are you what I think you are"....

A/N~ Here's the third chapter. Sorry the chapters are short but I promise they will get longer. But anyway tell me what you think of chapter 3.
Like Comment Vote😁❤