Why me!?

^Levi^

Hunter POV

Beep...
Beep...
Beep...

"I'm up damn"
I got up from my bed and ran  straight for the bathroom. After doing my business I took a shower and got dress in a grey shirt with a Panic! At The Disco sweatshirt and black cut skinny jeans and put on my blue convers.

*Ding*

"Must be Lea" my wolf Alex said.

Lea❤😊

Lea❤😊: Hey u ready?

Me: Yea

Lea❤😊: Then hurry up bitch cuz Leo is getting pissed

Me: Damn ok I'm coming

Lea❤😊: Love u

Me: Yea yea love u too

I ran down stairs,went to the kitchen and grabed an apple. Quickly grabed my backpack and ran out the door and locked it. "HURRY THE HELL UP HUNT" Leo yelled, I ran and got in the car. "Damn what crawled up your ass and died" I asked Leo "Shut up".

At School...

My,Lea and Leo splited ways. So I went to my locker and once I opened it the bell rang "Damn I'm late,oh well" I thought. Just as I was going to close my locker someone else did it for me and I knew exactly who it was. "Levi and his goons" Alex said.
"Hey there faggot" Levi said as he punched me in the gut. I fell to my knees which gave Zach one of Levi's "friends" to knee me right in the face.

5mins later...

After five more hurtful minutes the bell rang for next class and I tried getting up but couldn't. "I can't let Leo or Lea see me like this" I said to Alex
"To late".

"OH MY GOD HUNTER!!!" I heard Leo yell. "Damn it why Leo though he's going to go nuts" I thought...
Last thing I remember was Leo picking me up bridal style and yelling at everyone in the hallway to move out his way before I passed out...

I woke up in a room that I think is the nurses office. Someone was next to me holding my hand and crying. "Lea" i thought.I used all the strength in me to say "Where am I". "Hunt!" I saw Leo running to me in complete worry, here come the questions.

"Hunter who did this to you" Leo said, you can clearly here how mad and worry he is.
"I'm going to kill who ever did this to you" "Why would anyone do this to you" "You could have been severely hurt" Leo continued "I swear to god wh-" "Shut up and I'll tell you who did this just promise me you won't do anything" "Promise" Leo said.

"itwasleviandhisgoonszachandsam.alsoivebeengettingbulliedbythemfortwoyearsandnevertoldyou." I said as fast as I could  "What?" Leo asked. I took a deep breath "Here we go" Alex said "It was Levi and his goons Zach and Sam. Also I've been getting bullied by them for two years and never told you"...

"WHAT!!" Leo said as his face turned a very dark red.
"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!!!" he said as he run out of the room "Leo no what!!" Lea said but he kept running "I'll be right back,stay right here Hunt" she said then she left... And now I'm sitting here regretting everything...

As I sat there by myself I slightly  yell "Why me!?"...

CHAPTER 2 YAH!!💜😊❤