Prologue

01:00 Hrs                                                                                                                                           27-April-2018

Three Z-10's flew silently over the Chamdo region in Tibet, bordering Arunachal Pradesh India, carrying six personals including the Vice President, Commander in Chief, Minister of State Security, the Foreign Advisor to the Premier, and two aides, to the PLA army camp. They have come to the camp to inspect for a possible intrusion in to India.

Zhong Xiao (lieutenant colonel) of the camp met with the leaders at the helipad and took them to the conference room where the General and other army heads were waiting.

As the leaders were seated around the table, General addressed the VP, "Our commandos are well equipped to infiltrate India and kill him. Shao Xiao Chao Shan has been in Delhi for the past two months and has provided us with a detailed info on the target. SOF Falcon unit is ready to drop on your command Sir."

Foreign advisor replied, "Our country should not be implicated in his death. If one of them is caught?"

The General stopped him, "Our team are experts in guerrilla warfare, they will not be caught."

"The Premier have decided to employ outside help, we want nothing to be traced to us", VP said, "That fellow has already drawn too much attention towards us. Our people's presence around him prior to his death will implicate the government. Our duty now is to contact Lynx. A channel has already been opened, get someone to setup whatever is needed." Pointing to one of the aides, "He has the details."

The aide went out with the colonel and through the army secure network got the call connected.

A person with Lynx mask appeared on the TV and addressed them in a distorted voice.

"Hello. What is the target?"

"One Indian Jaskaran Khatri, but it should be incognito", VP answered.

Lynx was silent for more than 30 minutes and typing away the details.
"He is a Politician, an MP from India?"

"Yes! We have operative watching him in Delhi and he has all the details", General replied.

"Okay. Ask him to move to Mumbai and establish a Safe room. Need him to meet my associate on 8th of May. You will get the result by 14th September 2018"

"But, that is 6 months away", Minister of State ranted, "If you require his daily habit and itinerary we can provide that."

"No, 4 and half months away. I hope you know how I work. I will meet with your operative and discuss the matters. He can keep you update, I will not be in touch till the deed is done."

VP agreed, "That is fine. And payment?"

"Contact me the sameway once you get the news of his demise, and the payment can be made."