Jason

I had never been happier that my car was a true piece of junk, it had just got me an introduction with the hottest girl in the area. Sure there was some decent girls in town but none of them could really compare to how gorgeous, fascinating and challenging Sidney Blake was. She ended up agreeing to follow us to Asher's shop so we would not have to push the car there if it broke down again.

 I couldn't keep the grin from my face as she pulled up to the Nolan's Cars sign beside us, I loved my trash heap so much right now. Asher having heard us pull up had come to complain about my car again but quickly quieted as he noticed the human girl climbing out of her car beside us. I sent a grin his way, he might want me to buy a new car, but he was going to love my scrap heap when he found out it brought the new girl to his garage.

                                Sidney

So it was the golden haired male with blue eyes that had himself a car shop, I found myself scanning his muscular built form as he observed me as well. "What is she doing here?" He directed softly toward the other two boys. "I'm just helping your buddies get here to get their starter fixed, I got it running temporarily but he's going to need a new starter sooner rather than later." I jabbed a thumb in the direction of the boys car as all three males turned towards me. "You fixed it up for them?" Blondie asked. 

"Duh grease monkey, how else would they get here? Besides I said its a temporary only, they need a new starter and I made sure they made it here for one." I huff out in response. "Turns out she was a mechanic before she moved here, pretty cool huh Ash? Sidney this is our buddy Asher Nolan his Aussie behind owns this shop." Jason smirked to his blond friend. I had noticed a bit of an accent, good to know the origin was Australian. "How good were you?" Asher voices with a tilt of his head, he seemed genuinely curious instead of the usual sexist remarks I was often greeted with.

"Decent enough to be trusted with my own projects at the shop I worked for, it's not exactly difficult when you know what you're doing." I shrugged back to him as he popped the boys hood and inspected my work before turning back to me with a nod. "That's a lot better than most of the temporary jobs I've seen, you certainly know what you're doing." Asher said in praise, except my attention was drawn to another figure emerging from the shop. It was the only one of their pack I hadn't been introduced to yet, the light brown haired and hazel eyed male studied me curiously. 

"Uh hey, I'm Emmett Miller and I'm also free tonight if you want to hang out?" The male winked flirtatious and I couldn't help but snort my amusement as his grin widened. "No thanks, I've got a date to Netflix and chill with my pets tonight." I shook my head at the idiot. "Maybe I could join you?" He crooned out slowly. "No thanks M&M, after the last time I'm not too excited to have any of you jerks over at my place." I retorted and he pulled back curiously to study me a moment. "You really aren't like the other girls, nobody turns down me or Micah around here." He commented with a playful shake of his head. "It's not my fault your game sucks." I muttered as I leaned in towards him and watched him straighten, he flared his nostrils at me considering he had no idea of my intentions.

                               Emmett