ForbiddenLoveMxM1

ForbiddenLoveMxM1:
Let Grian do the forgetting next That would be messy o.o

Technically this wasn't a dare, but I thought it would be funny to just swap names from that chapter!

So nothing different! But enjoy anyways!

____________________________________

Grian sat above his base, relaxed, and bored.

Heeya G!

Grian: GAH!

Whoops, sorry for scaring you!

Grian: Oh hey, what's up?

*hands paper*

Grian: I CAN'T DO THIS!

TOO BAD!
U have to!

Grian: NO WAY! IM NOT DOING THAT! NEVER!

FINE!
Then u leave me no choice!

*SNAP*

____________________________
What is life without HC?

"What should I do next?" Grian asked himself, staring blankly at the design that balanced over his base.

Now finished his base and it's design, Grian had no idea what he was to do.

It was like those moments, where you finished watching a series, and you suddenly feel like you have no purpose in life.

"What is there to do?" His mind asked, gazing at the clear skies, which happens to be clear again.

Thoughts huddled over his skull, until one idea caught his eye;

"Go check out The Hermit's build

Why not?

______________________________
What is life without food?

Mumbo sat on his tree.

Relaxed, he let his mind rest over the fact of finishing everything in his "To Do List:"

A sigh was let loose, before the sounds of rockets whirred past, catching Mumbo's attention and making the man himself walk over to the window and check on who was trespassing.

A fast, blurry red figure flew directly past Grian's base, ignoring the fact that he knew someone was watching.

"What is he up to today?" A question rang, making him believe that Grian was being quite mischievous today, if he was to fly past The Builder's base without a mindset laid on Mumbo.

Curious, The redstoner leaped into the air, and began flying out.

____________________________________
What is life without PikaMicaChan?

"Blocks, I need more blocks, again..." Grian said aloud, walking into the store and moving himself to the same chest that he always walks over to.