poweraph

poweraph:
I dare Evil X and Grian to prank X! And yes Evil X has to be nice or he get's turned into a potato!(Yes you can do this!)

XD IM SO MAKING THIS WORK!

___________________________________
*trying not to add depression*

YO!
Evil X!

Evil X: who are you?

The name's Sam!
And u need to answer this rad dare!

*hands paper*

Evil X: who is this person?

Don't worry, you know this bro in another world.

Now.

GO FIND GRIAN BEFORE I TURN U INTO A POTATO!

Evil X: *screeches and runs off*

______________________________
"War, war never changes"

Grian: *builds more of his base*

Evil X: *sneaks up behind G*

Evil X: hello Grian. We haven't met yet!

Grian: *screams and flies up* WHO ARE YOU?!

Grian!
U GAT'SA DARE!!!!

Grian: AGAIN?!

*hands paper*

Grian: you're kidding me...

____________
I love war!

Grian and Evil X stood outside of the stock exchange, hiding behind the fountain for Xisuma to come out.

What they were planning was devious, it involved a redstone trap, that drops him through a hole deep enough to scare X.

The mischievous duo waited for X, he didn't take long, when the man finally got out, the look on his face was priceless!

"WHA- OH MY GOD!"

It worked, causing the two to giggle nonstop. As they watched him fall, a slow falling potion suddenly dispensed from somewhere.

X's face flustered with fury, wondering who could've done this.

Well, he kept on wondering until he found himself ascending into lava.

____________
I love life!

"What's the next plan?" Evil X asked, as he followed Grian to the top of his base.

Grian thought for a moment while swooping down to the bottom floor. Once he made it to the bottom, an idea clicked.

"Let's do something that he wouldn't expect to fall for!"

______________
I love Halo!

X started getting tired;
-First, he fell into a hole that forced him to slowly make his way into lava.
-Second, he walked through a door and got drenched in glitter.

And let's not mention how the kelp prank went.

X glided down to his shop, waiting for something to happen. Unfortunately, his paranoia has apparently got the best of him.

"X, you okay?" A voiced called, causing him to jump while in the middle of swearing, thankfully managed to be cut off by Tango.

"LANGUAGE!" Tango yelled, Zed and Impulse just stared blankly at Tango

"What're you guys doing?" X asked.

"Oh, were just walking. But you seem to be paranoid, everything alright?" Asked Zed.

X was about to speak when he walked forwards and managed to somehow fall for the oldest trick in the book.

"FUUU*************"

LANGUAGE!

______________
I love Ange!

Grian and Evil X were hiding in a tree, when they heard another scream cone from Xisuma, they giggled.

"That was good! Nice job!

"Thanks!"

The devious duo kept on laughing until they heard something really scary... Scuury

Xisuma: GRIIIAAAAANNN!!

Xisuma: EVIL X!!!

Grian: oh no. *glides off tree*

Evil X: *follows Grian*

Xisuma: GRIAN! YOU HAVE DONE THIS, OVER MANY TIMES NOW!

Grian: X! It was another dare! I promise!

Xisuma: OH I KNOW THAT! BIT I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!

YO X!
Calm down!

We're not killing anyone today!

Xisuma: who says I was gonna kill? *draws sword out*

Xisuma: I'm just gonna slice a few cuts, no big deal.

NOOOO X!
DO U WANNA BE A POTATO???

__________

Yay I did it. And let's just pretend that I didn't just let X get away with it and manage to cut Grian a little...

Good Night...