Lucy_The_Llamacorn

Lucy_The_Llamacorn:
Hmmm... I dare Mumbo to dress up as Grian, and prank X! Haha, nah, jk, X needs his sweat revenge

I dare X to invite all the hermits to a tea party- and then murder them all.

XD
Revenge will be sweat!

PS I have never been a tea party before. And I DEFINETLY never heard of it until now. (One reason to hate me)

_____________________
Swimming along!

X!

Xisuma: OH GOODNESS!

Xisuma: what do you want?!

I GAT'S U DARE

Xisuma: me?

Lots of people want you to have your revenge on Grian after... That!

Xisuma: MWAHAHAHAHA

*hands paper*

______________________
Singing this song!

"Only three more guests until I can start" X thought.

Everyone was having fun, doing their thing. X was now waiting for;
-Mumbo
-Grian
-Iskall

The real question is "where are they right now?"

--Meanwhile--

Grian: Mumbo, you ready?

Mumbo: why are we getting weapons again?

Iskall: cuz G is really paranoid and afraid that Xisuma will have his sword ready.

Mumbo: I know that, but still.

Grian: just make sure that you have them in your inventory. I need to change into something a bit formal.

Iskall: uh Grian?

Grian: Yeah?

Iskall: it says here, on your invitation that you have to wear a dress cuz of how you pranked X.

Grian: *snatches invite*

Grian: NOOOOOOOOOO

_________________________________
Planting pickles all day long!

It didn't take so long for the trio to make it to the tea party. X on the other hand, felt like it took years.

When the three walked into the front door, everyone gasped at Grians dress.

(I'm not gonna describe what he looked like cuz I asked Dolce_Chan123 to conjure up a magical masterpiece of art and talent. And OMG ITS AWESOME)

 And OMG ITS AWESOME)