As she walked in further, Mia looked around his place, and found it to be surprisingly neat. Since she'd seen his messy desk and had to sort it out several times, she expected a cluttered living space as well. However, to her disbelief, his home was neat.

It was just her luck that the office was the place where he seemed to be the most disorganised.

His place was void of colour, just a lot of white, grey and black. Like his soul. There was the occasional tinge of colour from some of the artwork that adorned the walls, and a from picture frames that were hung up, but not much. His place was just very masculine, that was the only thing that would come to Mia's mind as she looked around.

Sebastian went to take a seat on his sofa, where he'd set up his home-office on the coffee table. As he looked towards Mia, he found her just looking at her surroundings, this caused him to be a little conscious.

He really liked his privacy most times, and whilst he often had Blake and the others over, his home was his quiet sanctuary. Sebastian always knew he wanted a place of his own in the future, especially when he'd begun dating. Taking a girl back to your parents' place, was a little too awkward for him.

He didn't really know much about decorating, or design, minimalism was more his style. Even though his mother practically begged him to let her refurbish his place, he refused. This was how he wanted it, and yet the way he saw Mia looking around, made him feel a little conscious about it.

"So, where should I set up?" Mia then asked, looking back to Sebastian, and found that he was already staring at her from where he was seated.

He just pointed to the area that he'd already had his things on. 'She didn't say anything?'

Mia then realised that probably wasn't the smartest question to ask him. 'Surprised he didn't say anything on that.' It was probably a golden opportunity for him to call her out, she was just glad that he didn't.

Snapping out of the weird trance he was in, Sebastian's expression hardened once more.

"Just here," he said, gesturing to the coffee table. "You don't get to go to my bedroom that quick."

As she put her bag down, Mia rolled her eyes. "Got someone in there keeping you occupied?"

Her question amused him, and so Sebastian then moved closer to her. "Jealous, love?" He whispered.

Instinctively Mia shifted away. "No, you prick," she replied.

Sebastian moved away, a chuckle escaping him as he saw her reaction.

'He laughs?' Mia thought to herself, watching in both wonder and annoyance, as he was messing with her.

"Now is that a way to speak to your boss?" Sebastian asked her, quirking up a brow.

"When he's like you? Yes," Mia stated, pushing up her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

***

After sometime of working, Sebastian felt himself getting tired. However, unlike his usual mornings, Mia's coffee wasn't at his desk to power him.

He then thought that this was probably a good chance to get under her skin.

"I need coffee," he said, turning to face Mia.

She then turned towards him, a look of confusion coming over her face. "Okay?" She said, not sure how his needs, effect her.

"Make me some," Sebastian ordered.

At this, Mia resisted the urge to laugh in his face. "What am I your slave? Make your own coffee," she replied.