Authors note

Below is a time line and a few extra details

Currently going through and changing Rei's name to Shikarei so she follows the Nara naming system and actually fits into the Ino shika Cho thing so if you're reading while I'm doing that don't get too confused Shikarei and Rei are the same character :)

This is a Naruto fanfiction

It's a shikamaru's older sister one

Naruto doesn't belong to me

©Naruto story and characters don't belong to me, they belong to Masashi Kishimoto

Storyline in this books mostly belongs to me until I end up going onto the storyline of Naruto from time to time.

--------

This is what Shikarei looks like:

(source: Ayeshii on Deviant Art)

Shikarei is around 5'4" (smol bean) and always has her hair tied up in a ponytail except for special cases when she finds she has to abandon her usual hairstyle for an escape or something. She always wears that outfit and later in the story her right eye is always closed (hiding her now extremely bright and glowing blue eye) after a conflict that was followed by another - a scar goes straight through the middle always. She has her forehead protector on her upper left arm and wears black fingerless gloves when she's on a mission and those ones when she's not.

--------

Sooooo....

Shikarei is Shikamaru's older sister. I should give you the freaking timeline so that we don't get confused.

Choji and Ino both have older brothers as well (second generation of ino shika cho ^^) and so does Sakura just to balance it out a bit

--------

Ino's brother: Inoiché

(source: jaoosa on Deviant Art)

Inoiché started off with short hair but decided he wasn't going to keep cutting it and it grew until it reached his butt, that's when he decided to trim it from time to time to keep it in that controlled length. Like Shikarei, his hair is always tied up in a ponytail (until younger Ino starts to braid it for weekends), he was the one who influenced Ino to get her hair cut the way she does and admires the fact that she looks up to him so much. He has his forehead protector tied around his waist and it's got a bright orange material because he lost a bet to Shikarei who thought it would be funny, after a while Inoiché just got used to it and became fond of it so he never changed it even after Shikarei said he could.