10

-Monday morning-

"IZUKU YOUR UNIFORM IS HERE!" My mom yelled at me. I ran downstairs and grabbed it and went to the bathroom and put it on. "It's just like the uniform back in Japan!" I said in the mirror. "I wonder when you can tell I am pregnant?" I walk to my room and put my shoes on and get my backpack and go back downstairs. "Wow look at you!" My mom said hugging me. "Ok love you but I have to go!" So she lets go, and I meet Karlee and Shelby outside. "You ready?" Karlee asks. "I think so."

When we got to the school I was surprised. "Woah it looks just like the one in Japan!" I say. "Really?" The girls say. "Yeah lets go if I'm correct you have 1-A?" "How did you know?!" "It's the class I was in it's called hero course." Then I ran and then I bumped into someone. "S-Sorry!" I say getting up. "DEKU!" Karlee tells. "You have to be more careful! Remember?!" She said pointing at my belly. "Oh yeah..." I get up. "Are you ok sir?" I ask the person I bump into. "I guess." I looked at him. "What's your name?" He asks me. "I-Izuku Midoriya." "I'm Klark." "What's your quirk?" I ask him "its portals." "Nice. Mine is boosted strength." I lie. "That's cool." Then he turns around and walks away. Then I follow him and go inside. "It's just like Japan!" "Wow lets go to class." Shelby says. So I walk to the classroom it's just where my old one was. "Hello what's your name?" The teacher I guess asks me. "Oh I'm Izuku Midoriya." "Oh your the pregnant transfer student." "Y-Yes."

Shit shit shit.

"Ok go sit wherever you want." I nod and go sit in an open desk by the window. It's gonna be a long time.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

I woke up and ran to the bathroom cause of morning sickness again. "Are you ok Izuku?" My mom asks. "Yes just pregnant." I said "ok well let me see you." So I stand up. "YOU ARE STARTING TO GET A BELLY!!!!!" "Oh no." I walk back to my room and lay on my bed. "I want Kacchan." I say when my mom walks in. "I'm sorry." "No it's my fault. I got pregnant." "It's ok so you wanna stay home?" "Y-Yes."

     -A/N I'm gonna put a lot of time skips so I'm sorry-
-later that day-

I call Kacchan just for shits and giggles and I really wanna hear my mates voice. "DEKU?!??" "Yes Kacchan?" "OH MY GOD I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU!" I start to cry. "I miss you and love you too." "WHERE ARE YOU?!" "I can't tell you." "Please tell me." "Not right now." "Ok whatever. So umm Pink Cheeks is pregnant and so is Leap Frog and The creation bitch." "Wow that's a lot of people." "Yeah are you pregnant?" I panic and hang up. I start to cry even more and eventually I fell asleep.

-7 months later-

           It is summer. I was at home texting Uraraka I am like almost 9 months pregnant and then I felt this wetness In between my legs. "MOM!" Then she opens the door. "What?!" "I think my water broke!" Then she walks over to me and screams "YES IT DID!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" So she helped me up and we got the hospital bag and left. On the way there I called Karlee and Shelby.

When we got there Karlee and Shelby were all ready there. "Um hello my sons water broke." "Ok ma'am follow me." We all follow her and get to a room. "Ok what's your name?" "Izuku Midoriya." "Hello Izuku I will go get a doctor." Then she left. About 5 minutes of silence the doctor came in. "Hello Izuku I am dr K and how long has it been since your water broke?" "About an hour." "Ok let me see your arm." Then I held out my hand and he checked my pulse. "You have an hour till the c-section." "How did you know?" "My quirk is pregnancy I can tell when you will have your baby and the gender and I can make you get pregnant. "

"Well Who is the father?" "Oh his name is Katsuki Bakugou I don't think he wants the baby." "Oh that's sad. Ok to expect if the baby is gonna be born with a quirk what is yours and his?" "Mine it won't have it. And it's dad his quirk is explosions." "Ok let's hope the baby won't have that. It's now just a waiting game." Then he leaves.

"Hey can you tell us about Katsuki?" "Yeah I guess, I have known him since birth. I have had a crush on him since 3rd grade but I never told him about me being an omega. And he bullied me for being quirkless until high school." "Then why did you like him?" Shelby asks "well what can you say to an omega that likes a handsome, sexy, great guy........ sorry I said to much. Ok whatever let me sleep." Then I turned the other way.

"Izuku wake up its time to go." "Ok mom." So I sit up and rub my belly. "Are you happy?" "TO GET THIS SHIT OUT OF ME, YES!" "Ok. Do you have a name?" "Well I think Katsumi Bakugou is what I want." "Thats a great name." The doctor said. "Thanks." Then they start to pull my bed.

We get there and they numbed me and started the c-section. "So what's the dads name?" One of the doctors says to keep me calm. "Katsuki." "And his quirk?" "Explosions." "And yours?" "Boosted strength." "This baby is gonna be strong." "Yeah I guess."

About 5 minutes later "I see it. And......here." "WAAAAAAHHHHH!" I hear it. "It's a boy!"

1000 words