2

When we got to class we sat down and everyone started to fill the class. Aizawa came in after everyone got there. "We will talk about Alphas and Omegas. You know betas do nothing. No offense to any betas here.

Alphas- the highest. they have rut, rut is where Alphas want sex. (I hated typing that😂) there is no pain.

omega- last, they have heat. Heat is like rut but with pain. Even boys can have children if they are an omega. Boy omegas can or are stronger then Alphas."

I guess I am stronger than some Alphas. "We will have all the omegas stay in here and betas and Alphas go outside for training. Present mic will come talk to you Omegas, let's go Alphas and Betas."

Then all the boys start to get up and leave. Should I? I need to hear what is said. I'll stay and hear their insults later.

"OI deku let's go!" Kacchan said. "I-I need t-to stay." "Why?!"

"I'm an omega"

Then he got quite and just left. "Deku?" "Yes?" I turn around. "Why deku?" Uraraka asked. "Kacchan gave me that name when we were kids." "No why are you here?" "I am an omega." I said putting my head I my arms on my desk. "Oh." Then she left.

"HELLO OMEGAS!" Present mic said walking in. "WHO IS READY TO LEARN?!" Not me. "There is a boy omega I see." He said walking to my desk. "Yep. What's your name?" He asks me. "I-Izuku midoriya." "Hello Midoriya don't worry I am an omega also." "R-really?" "Yeah!" I smile. Thank god im not alone.

-after that, school is over, and on the way home-

That was a very uncomfortable talk we had about omegas. Heat starts next week. So we needed to talk about what we needed to have and do. All of our faces had a horrific look. Well mine did I don't know about others. When I got home my mom was there making dinner.

"Hi mom I'm home!" "Hi sweetie!" Then I walk to my room and put my stuff on my bed. Kacchan hasn't talked to me since I told him I was an omega... I'll ask him.

Deku💚: hey Kacchan?

Kacchan💥: what nerd?!

Deku💚: are you ok?

Kacchan💥: fuck off

Deku💚: are you mad I lied to you?

Kacchan💥: no way! how can you tell!?!

Deku💚: I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want people to know.

Kacchan💥: yeah whatever nerd

Deku💚: I'm super sorry

Kacchan💥: fuck off

425 words