9

I showed her my room and I had it already set up. "Nice.." She said. "Thanks." I sit down on my bed. "Ok so do you have any pictures of Katsuki?" "I think so." I said getting up to go to an open box. I search and find an old  photo.

(Use picture above.)

Here!" "Omg you were so cute!" "Thanks I guess." "Ok so what's it like in Japan?!" "It's nice, super pretty." "What was it like to find out you were quirkless?" "Sad I got depressed and my dad left me and my mom saying "I'm not raising a Slutty omega that's Quirkless!" The he left I still hate that man." "Oh wow I'm sorry." "It's good." After that it got quiet. Then I Laid down and went to sleep.

The next morning me and Karlee went to her friends house I think her name was Shelby? I'm not sure. She lives in a big house. Karlee knocks and a girl opens. "KARLEE! and who is that?" "I'm Izuku Midoriya." "He is the boy I was telling you about." "Ohhhhh come in!" Then we walk in and sit in the living room. "Hi Izuku I am Shelby Kara! My quirk is Noise! I can Manipulate any sound. I can make people's quirks stop if I have the right Frequency but not Mutant quirks only the others!" "Thats a great quirk.... Wait who is your parents?" "I'm adopted." "Ohhhhhhhh my shit." "What?" "Do you know the pro hero Present mic that's in Japan?" I ask. "I think so." Then I show her my phone with a picture of him.

"This is him!" "Wow." "Yes your quirk is very similar to his but it looks like it got mixed with Eraser heads quirk also. Eraser heads quirks is well eraser and he can erase a quirk as long He is looking at the said person. But get this it only works with non Mutant quirks." "And what?" "PRESENT MIC IS AN OMEGA!" "So?" "Karlee do you get what I'm saying?" "That she could be their love child?" "YESSSS!" "Omg you are right!" Shelby said "I will call Aizawa and make him Fucking explain." "Hey Language!" Shelby said. "DONT TELL A PREGNANT MAN WHAT TO Do!" "Your pregnant?!" Shelby said. "That's what I said." "Not gonna say a thing." 

I called Aizawa "hello Izuku." "Hello and I have a serious question." "Ask away." "Ok good........ DID YOU AND MIC HAVE A BABY?!!?!?!" "Oww my ears. But mic did have a baby but the doctors said we lost it. It was about 15 years ago. Why?" "Cause she is right here bitch." "What do you mean?" "SHE DIDNT DIE SHE IS RIGHT HERE!" "H-how!?" "Hey how do you say I am here in Japanese?" Shelby asks. *i don't know So google it if you want to know* "Thanks. Um... I am here." She said into the phone. Then all you can hear is "MIC GET YOU ASS IN HERE!" "COMING!" "What SHOTA?" "Do you remember our daughter?" "Y-Yes why?" "She didn't die." "I'm still here!" I yell. "Midoriya?" Present mic says "yes I'm with you daughter." "No way!" "Yes in America." "Why are you there?!" "Reasons." "Ok well can I talk to her?!" "I mean in English?" "Ok good I can speak English." "Thank god." "Hello?" Shelby says taking my phone. "HI BABY!" "H-hi." She says trying not the cry. "ARE YOU OK HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!" "I'm good thanks for asking." "OH MY BABY IS OK WHATS YOUR QUIRK?!" "It's noise *explains*" "JUST LIKE MINE AND YOUR DADS!" "So your my mom?" "Yes I am." "M-mom." "Yes?!" "S-Sorry I haven't said that to anyone before." "Oh baby it's ok I will come to America if I have to!" "Ok." Then she hands me my phone and gets up and runs away. "Hello?" "Oh sorry she was to shocked and he started to have a brake down so she left." "Ok well how are you doing Midoriya?" "Fine but pregnant don't tell anyone." "Ok I won't. Who is the dad?" "Bakugou. Don't tell him!" "I won't ok bye bye THANK YOU SO MUCH FINDING HER!!!!!!" "Don't worry about it."

A/N
Karlee is based off of me and Shelby is based of my friend shelnykara12 she loves Bakudeku and none of our other friends think that's a good ship. Well they can suck a dick it's a good ship. Well if you have any more questions just ask in the comments!

-I have left chat-

758 words