4

-deku POV-

Me and Kacchan we're walking back to UA with our stuff for the dorms. When we get there mr Aizawa was there at the front with everyone else.

"Took long enough." He said crossing his arms "Sorry had a lot of stuff."I said. "Ok whatever follow me."

Then we all follow him to the dorms. We go inside. And we have a tour. It was huge! Mine and Kacchan's dorms are right next to each other's. I put my stuff in my room and decorate.

After I decorated I walked downstairs and I saw everyone in the commons room watching a movie. "Hey Midoriya! I wondered when you would get down here!" Denki said. "Oh well hello." I sat down next to Uraraka. "Hey deku." She said. "Hey Uraraka. What are we watching?" It was still on previews "frozen for todoroki."

Todoroki- quirk half fire half ice his father is Enji and his mother is Rei.

"Hehe I get it." Half way into the movie Uraraka gets up and says "good night guys." Then she goes upstairs. "Bye?" I whisper.

Then Kacchan walks in and looks around. The only known seat is next to me. The. He sits down next to me. "Hey nerd." I blush "h-hi Kacchan."

A bit after Kacchan got there let it go came on and you should see Todoroki he got up and sang with the song he made it snow and he also made Olaf. It was funny. It was also getting cold. I started to shiver. Then I felt arms around me. Then it was warming up. "Stop shaking deku." It was Kacchan. "T-thanks k-kacchan." I was comfortable then I breathed out and I felt something release... it was my sent. I shot up and ran to my room. I heard him yell my name but I ignored it and just kept running.

I got to my room and shut my door then locked it. "Shoot I let Kacchan smell my sent!" I whisper shouted "open the fucking door deku!"

Oh no Kacchan is here!

"Go away Kacchan." "No! Open!" "No!" "Excuse me?! I said open! I don't want to break the door down!" "No!" "Uggg! Fine... I need to tell you something..." "Really is it how I released my sent?! And you are gonna make fun of me?!" I start to cry. "N-no." Wait did he just stutter?! "O-ok." Then I got up and opened the door. He walked in and sat on my bed. "I wanted to tell you something." I sat next to him. "What is it?"

"I like.........."

437 words