1

Hello I am Izuku midoriya and I am an Omega but know one knows but my mom. My dad left when I was young, but I had a best friend, Katsuki Bakugou. Or Kacchan! He calls me Deku. I got my quirk by All Might. You know. Kacchan is an Alpha, he thinks I am a beta that's what I tell people.

On the first day of UA I was talking to Uraraka and Iida. "Izuku Thank you for saving me!" Uraraka said "oh? yeah, your welcome!" I looked around and saw Kacchan. "Hey are you ok you are super red." Iida said. "I-oh yeah I'm f-fine!" I say waving my hands. "Sure~ I see you looking at Bakugou~" Uraraka said I blush even more. "N-NO! I'm only a beta I can't be with him! He is an Alpha. Only omegas can be with Alphas!" "Yeah your right." Then a middle aged man walks in. "Hi class welcome to hero course. I am mr. Aizawa and we will go outside for a test."

That's what happened

(I was fucking lazy)

We went back inside and the bell rang and went to lunch.

"Your quirk is so cool!" Uraraka said. "What are you saying you got infinity!" I said. "Well ok you got me there." I laugh "Are you sure you are a beta?" Iida asks. "I-i... am." "Ok well if you want to tell us anything just tell us. Ok?" "Ok thanks Uraraka." Then 4 boys sit down at our table. "Hello I am kirishima and this is sero and Denki." Sero is the one with the tape quirk and Denki is the one with electric quirk. "Hey." Denki says. "Oh and this is Bakugou." Kirishima points at Kacchan. "Hi kacchan!" I say to Kacchan. "Fuck off nerd." "You guys know each other?" They ask. "Yeah since we were babies." I said. "Shut it nerd!" "Ok k-Kacchan!" Then I turn away from him. I start to blush. "Hey I heard we will be talking about Alphas and betas and omegas next hour with mr. Mic." Kirishima says. "Yes but you can laugh at the other genders you know that is rude." Iida told them. "We know our own parents told us about our own gender." Denki says. "What even is yours?" Kacchan asks. "Alpha." Denki says. "Same." Kirishima says. "Beta." Sero says. "Im an Alpha." Iida says. "Omega." Uraraka says. "What is yours deku?" Kacchan asks. "O-beta."

I almost said omega

"Lame." Kacchan says. "Rude!" Sero says. "It's fine I'm used to it." I say. "That's sad." Uraraka says. "Well let's just go to class."

437 words