5

(Sorry, I had a band concert.) 💥.🥦

-Kacchan POV-
"I like.... you Izuku." "R-really?!" I nod. "Yes for a wile now." "I-I ... like y-you t-too Katsuki."

Shit he just said my name. "I-I Umm." I said blushing. I looked at him, then I kissed him. His lips were so soft and sweet. I bite his lip and he opens his mouth. I stick my tongue in and explore every inch. He gets on my lap and I felt something hard.

-deku POV-
He kissed me! Kissed me! I'm so happy. I get on his lap but then I realize I'm hard.
Shit.

"D-deku?!" I get off of him falling on the floor. "S-Sorry Kacchan." I sit up rubbing my head. "Here." He says holding out his hand. "Umm why are you helping me?" " cause I like you damnit!" "S-sorry k-Kacchan." Then I grab his hand. I pulls me on top of him. "Kiss me again." Then he pulls me in and kiss me. "DEKU DEKU DE-......ku?"

-no one pov-

Uraraka cane running into dekus room. "DEKU DEKU DE-.....ku?" She said wile opening his door. The boys get off of each other. "I'm sorry for interrupting." "U-Uraraka!" Deku says running after her. "Deku?!" Katsuki says running after him.

They are in the common room with everyone else. The news is on and the lady is saying. "heat will start in an hour. It is very recommended TO have sex. This heat will be like no other it will have extreme pain. Even for kids who are now just starting to have heat. I repeat heat is starting in an hour." Then the news goes off. Deku starts to breathe heavily. "Deku are you ok?" Uraraka asks. "I-i..." Kacchan cuts him off by dragging him up stairs. "Wha?! K-Kacchan?! What are you doing?!" "We are going to my room." "Why?!" "To make you mine."

They got to Katsuki's room and sat on his bed. "What did you mean by make me yours?" "Since you can have sex this heat I am gonna fuck you so you can't walk for a week~" Katsuki said putting Izuku on his lap. Then Kacchan lays down. "Lay with me." Then Izuku lays on top of Katsuki. "I... I love you Izuku." "I love you too Katsuki."

            An hour later Izuku woke up to a pain in his lower region. "What's-... your heat start?" Katsuki asks. "Y-Yes." Izuku says blushing. "I can smell you you smell like chocolate with spice." "I-I do?" "Yeah it's nice~" Then Katsuki leaned in and bit izukus neck to mark him so no other Alpha can have him.

-next morning- (lazy boi)

            The next morning Izuku woke up to see a hot-headed Alpha. He giggles to himself. Then all the memories came back from last night. He started to blush. "Good morning Izuku." Katsuki has said sitting up. "Good m-morning Kacchan." "Will you have heat today also?" "I-I don't k-know. I don't think so." "Ok we will have to watch the news."

(Ok so this took long sorry.)

525 words