Chapter II: Phantom Lord?

Start from the beginning

"Is everyone okay?" Y/N asked as he walked towards tugging Cana along.

(A/N: If anyone can guess why...then good for you. However, know that chapter will come in due time, I don't have the time to invest in that chapter yet.)

"Yeah, no one was hurt so far," Mira said with a smile.

"That's good," Y/N said with a nod while looking around. He left Cana's hand while kissing her on the cheek which made her blush further. He greeted his other girlfriends with a peck on their lips.

However, with Nashi, he had to try to smoothen her brow, as she was still frowning.

"C'mon Nashi, don't be so angry, I know how you feel," Y/N said, while holding her in his arms, "We can't exactly go against all the rules."

Nashi let out a sigh, and wrapped her arms around Y/N; while Y/N started rubbing her back.

"Y/N?" Erza asked.

"Hm?" Y/N said in response, looking at her with a smile; while hugging Nashi.

"Why do you say you can't fix the guild? Can't you just revert it back?" Erza asked with a curious expression.

"Well, just before I came down, Master said not to repair it, since he wanted to build a new guild either way," Y/N said with a shrug, "said something about how the Phantom Lords made it easier to replace the guild building."

"Also, everyone has to stick in groups now," Y/N said ending the hug with Nashi. "So, that means Lucy, you're going to be bunking with us today," Y/N said to Lucy with a smile.

Lucy losing herself in the smile, could only respond with "Huh?"

Y/N chuckled while the other's smiled.

"Since the guild has been attacked, we can assume there are Phantom Lords in town," Erza said, following Y/N's thoughts.

"We're also assuming they know where everyone lives by now," Y/N said

"WHERE WE LIVE?!" Lucy said with a gasp.

"Then we'd be safer if we're together," Mira said, "It could be an impromptu slumber party!" Her face brightening up at the idea.

~Timeskip to Y/N's house~

~Third Person POV~

The group was lounging in the living room, after having a big dinner.

Nashi snoring already on a leather sofa.

Cana and Mira sitting on a sofa, and Erza and Lucy opposite them on a sofa.

Y/N and Silvia sitting opposite Nashi; with Y/N's head on Silvia's lap. Silvia's face was red at the act.

As for Ur? She was still in a coma, for the past three days. So, they had to move her into one of the guest rooms on the second floor, which was right next to Silvia's.

Happy was lounging around with Plue, Lucy's spirit.

"Do you guys have any idea why Phantom attacked us out of the blue like that?" Lucy asked, looking towards everyone.

"I'm afraid not, we have had our fair share of scuffles with them in the past, but never anything on this sort of magnitude before," Erza said in a serious tone, with her arms crossed. She was in her purple with red cross pajamas.

"If Gramps wasn't so scared of them, we could wipe out those punks once and for all," Nashi said with a growl.

"Since when were you awake?" Lucy asked while sweat-dropping.