Chapter II: Phantom Lord?

Start from the beginning

"Master, do you understand the gravity of this situation?" Erza asked.

"The guild hall has been completely destroyed!" Nashi said.

"There's no need to get yourselves all worked up, it's not the end of the world or anything," Makarov replied in a nonchalant tone, he took a sip from his cup.

"What?" Silvia said.

"Just goes to show how cowardly those dunderheads in the Phantom Lord really are," Makarov said after he put his cup down. "They struck when no one was here, is that anything worth bragging about?" 

"Nobody was here," Erza said.

"It was after everyone had already left for the night, Y/N and Cana were the last to leave," Mira said, her tone filled with sadness.

"I suppose we can be thankful for that, at least no one was hurt in our guild from the attack," Erza said with a sigh.

"We shouldn't trouble ourselves worrying about people who don't even have the guts to face us head-on," Makarov said, "Forget about those fools!"

"Ain't gonna happen, gramps! We can't just let them trash our place and get away with it!!" Nashi exclaimed in rage, punching the wooden wall next to her.

"I'm not talking about this any longer," Makarov said, "We'll handle job requests down here till upstairs is repaired."

"We shouldn't be worried about job req-""NASHI! That's enough out of you!" Makarov exclaimed in anger. While spanking Lucy by 'accident'.

"And you spanked me because?" Lucy asked while sweatdropping.

"Hands to yourself, master!" Mira said while puffing her cheeks cutely, her hands on her hips.

"Hehehe," Makarov giggled pulling his hand back, he dropped from the box he was sitting on.

"Where you going old man?!" Nashi asked.

"Ha! Keep your dress on, I gotta take a leak," Makarov said in a drunken voice, as he didn't have a care in the world.

"I don't understand why he's being like this," Nashi said looking down, she was upset.

"Listen, this is just as hard on him as it is on you," Mira said, her tone soft. "He's mad, but conflict within guilds is strictly forbidden by the council," she continued.

"It's not fair those phantom freaks started it!" Nashi said throwing a tantrum.

"I know! But that doesn't matter!" Mira retorted.

"If the master's decision is to not retaliate, then we must respect it," Erza said in a grave tone.

Nashi grits her teeth.

"Plus, once Y/N is back, he'll fix the guild back," Mira said with a small smile.

"Sadly, I can't fix the guild," said a familiar male voice.

"Y/N!" Mira said, her smile growing wider. His other two girlfriends turning around and greeting with a smile. Nashi greeted him with a small smile, while her expression still showed signs of rage. 

Not aimed at him, but at the Phantom Lords.

"Morning, my lovelies," Y/N greeted them with a smile, with Cana holding his hand. Cana was glowing, she also had a slight blush, and the ladies knew why. 

Only Lucy and Nashi were looking at her with wonder, Lucy had a feeling what it was which made her blush as well. 

As for Nashi, well....it's her after all.